1. Nixie Silver Necklace For all its delicate design this necklace will still make a statement, this simple feathered silver necklace will go from day to night and match many different outfits, perfect for the picky sister who wants perfection!
2. Martina Gold Bangle Cuff This timeless gold design is an ideal gift for the sister to begin her collection, its infinity design will be infinitely fashionable and it is a great little piece to spruce up any outfit.
3. Juliette Silver Necklace The geometric design of this silver necklace is a great gift for a fun sister, the adjustable length means it suits outfit changes so be ready for your sister to start planning outfits around this winning gift.
4. Elena Star Studs If you're after a more discreet but no less dazzling look these sparkling earrings are understated but are sure to make your sister feel like a star.
5. Luna Gold Bracelet For a more subtle geometric design look no further than this delicate gold charm bracelet, sure to win the heart of any sister with its fun and sophisticated design.
Here at DEMI+CO we like to have the occasional fun when it comes to zodiacs and horoscopes. We know that there is a serious side to Astronomy and Astrology, and we are appreciative to all viewpoints. As a team we do like reading each other’s star signs and although we don’t take it too seriously, we definitely see personality traits and patterns according to each sign!
So, as a bit of fun we decided to create our own little blog posts for all you fans of magnetic bracelets, ladies magnetic bracelets, copper bracelets and bangles and womens copper bracelets to see which personality trait would suit which health bracelet. So, why not have a quick read of yours, your friends or sisters or mum. You never know how useful it can be and if you are struggling with a gift decision this could help you out. Enjoy!
We at DEMI+CO like to think of ourselves as experts when it comes to magnetic bracelets, copper bracelets and any healing or health bracelets. We have seen enough therapeutic energy bracelets in our time to say the least. We also like to be incredibly knowledgeable about magnets, magnetic therapy and the benefits.
Our copper bracelet collection for example is very vast, copper is a metal that has been around for centuries and it is a malleable metal like gold and silver. When worn copper imparts a greenish residue on the skin which is harmless and can be washed off with soapy water. It is this reaction with the skin that is beneficial to our bodies. In a remarkably similar way magnets from the magnetic bracelets react with the bodies magnetic field and can help bring change on a cellular level by reacting with the bodies magnetic field and encouraging the body to release natural pain relief.
Wondering what type of magnetic bracelet or copper bracelet would suit you? Thought about buying a health bracelet but didn’t really know where to start? Worry not we have everything here that you need to know about ladies magnetic bracelets, their benefits, why they work, how they work and which one you should get based on your likes, interests and hobbies. Take a look at our quiz below and it will help you decide which health bracelet is for you.
Magnetic therapy is where magnets from jewellery such as a magnetic bracelet interacts with the body’s metals at a cellular level, it also interacts with the magnetic field where the pain is occurring. Magnets stimulate the field making the body produce its natural pain relief and thereby helping reduce pain and aches. We have always had a fascination with magnets, and we believe that magnetic therapy and magnetic bangles can help with pain relief for some people. We work very closely with our suppliers and manufacturers to select only the best copper, stainless steel and titanium and we also ensure that we carry a vast collection of health bracelets to suit all our customers.
At DEMI+CO We take inspiration for our products from suggestions, requests and feedback that we receive from our customers. Customer service is so important to us and everything we do, we do it for you, which is why we take extra time and care to communicate with our customers and use this to create something you’ll be proud to show off.