1. This magnificent Bella blue sapphire set is one of our best sellers.The set includes drop earrings, a pendant necklace and a statement ring. Stunningly shimmery, classically design and quality craftsmanship makes this jewellery set the perfect option for mum!
2. Gorgeously feminine this Flores set is sure to win your mum over. the statement necklace and delicate earrings make this the elegant choice. Also this flower bud design would be the ideal present for mum especially if she has a penchant for gardening or flowers.
3. Exotic and so on trend our Irina Gold Button Necklace, Irina Button Bracelet and Irina Button Stud Earrings would make a fabulous jewellery gift set. If you mum likes making bold statements and loves a bit of sparkle then this is the gift for her.
4. Subtle and classic this Aphrodite heart earrings and ring set is a timeless set, simple, minimalist and chic. The heart shape earrings and ring will truly symbolise your love for her and will make her feel extra special.
5. If your mum or Nan likes their jewellery a little more colourful bold and striking then our Ivy butterfly Set is sure to make them smile. Stunning silver, diamante and amethyst come together in this unique jewellery set.
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.
~ Howard Johnson
Richer Than Gold
You may have tangible wealth untold;
Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold.
Richer than I you can never be --
I had a mother who read to me.
~ Strickland Gillilan
A mother's hands are caring hands
that teach her child so much
How to play and how to pray,
how to reach and touch.
A mother's arms are loving arms
that hold her child so close,
Yet always open gladly
when her child needs freedom most.
A mother's love is gentle love
that helps her child to grow...
A mother's love is everywhere
her child will ever go.
"He didn't realize that love as powerful as your mothers for you leaves its own mark." J.K. Rowling
"We are born of love; love is our mother." Rumi
"Life doesn't come with a manual, it comes with a mother." Unknown
"When you look into your mother's eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth." Mitch Albom
"A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them." Victor Hugo
"A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take." Cardinal Meymillod
"A mother's arms are more comforting than anyone else's." Princess Diana
"A child’s first teacher is its mother." Peng Liyuan
"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever." Unknown
"The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. Honore de Balzac
"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life." Abraham Lincoln
"Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing." Ricki Lake
Copper bracelets are a very popular bracelet, not just for fashion but also as a healing health bracelet. Copper is a metal that has been around for centuries and used as jewellery for just as long. In recent years popularity of the copper bracelet has continued not just with men but also with women too. See below benefits, background and the reasons why copper bracelets are just so popular, in addition our team at DEMI+CO have also slotted in a few of our bracelets from our collections for you to also see.
Magnetism was first discovered all the way back in 600 bc the healing powers of magnets were said to have enthused Cleopatra but it’s true understanding and potential was only realised in the twentieth century.
Our rose gold jewellery is very popular with a range of customers, a lot of people buy for themselves and we do see a lot of gift purchases. Rose gold earrings are our most popular buy but our rose gold bracelets are very popular too. The pinkish red hue of rose gold gives the jewellery a romantic tone and symbolises femininity and warmth – if you like girly feminine jewellery then rose gold is going to the perfect choice for you.
Whether you are buying as a gift or treating yourself then we at DEMI+CO have put together our top 5 rose gold bracelets that you will want to wear and keep for forever.