1. Lucia Hoop Earrings Starting out with a simple but sophisticated hoop, these earrings are deceptively modest but being thicker than the classic hoop look. The wider and flatter edge of these lightweight hoops will help your outfit pop. Perfect for a sleek office look or a sassy girls night out on the town - you'll be sure to command attention.
2. Ana Crystal Hoops If you're after a slightly smaller hoop with the same wow factor then these small hoops with dazzling diamante crystals will hug your earlobes and give you some extra sparkle. These hoops are a great way to brighten your daytime look, they're professional and dainty with the flare you need to get you through the day looking great.
3. Valeria Hoop Earrings For a unique pair of hoops these Valeria hoop earrings are the perfect match. The large silver half hoop is adorned with a unique hoop charm designed to dazzle. These hoops are a killer pairing with any low neckline tops or dresses to draw the eye down to whatever fabulous outfit you choose! Given that they give a little something extra they would be brilliant to add a little bling to the dance floor.
4. Isla Silver Double Hoop Earrings For a subtle geometric look why not try these double hoops? Like the Valeria hoops they give a little extra length but are a little more versatile, these hoops, though fun and funky, won't limit you to the dance floor they'll work well with any outfit! The Isla Double Hoops really are the best example of why silver hoops are a staple for your collection, they'll tie together any outfit from a wedding to brunch with the girls.
5. Mia Heartbreaker Drop Earrings If you're after a more art deco vintage accessory then the Mia Drop Earrings are for you! These earrings are little but mighty, they will definitely draw the eye with a heart shaped crystal weighting them perfectly. They will complete any vintage look with their heirloom aesthetic and will help to bring a new lease of life to any old outfits. Why not buy them as a gift for the vintage lover in your life, or, if you're in need of a treat, gift them to yourself and dazzle away whenever you wear them!
The variety available for silver hoops shows just how essential they are for your wardrobe! There isn't an outfit out there that can't be completed with a pair of these five looks; with everything from the subtle to the ornate from the office to the dance floor we cannot get enough of these simple silver looks and their ability to tie an aesthetic together.
These five earrings are also a great selection for gifts! If you're stuck for ideas then any woman in your life would love, love, LOVE, to have a pair of these in her jewellery box. For the fun loving sister the Lucia and Valeria hoops are an ideal present for any occasion, the Ana Crystals and Mia Heartbreakers are a great gift for mothers day that any mother or grandmother would be delighted to unwrap, and the Isla Double Hoops are a great gift for yourself or a friend!
Whatever the reason you're buying, silver hoops are always a brilliant buy that will complete any jewellery collection. After all it is "these big earrings, these big hoops [...] the girls are sort of falling in love with" - Ralph Lauren
Hoop earrings are always on trend, they haven't ever really left the fashion experts jewellery box, as we have mentioned earlier, they are a classic that get tweaked every season to go along side the seasons trends.
Based on catwalk trends for this year the classic hoop is getting supersized, thick, chunky gold and silver versions have been seen on spring summer runways. On some shows we noticed some hoops were double hooped for extra measure, details such as bars, drops, beads, spiral details, half hoops and mixed metal hoops were all seen in variety of colours and sizes.
An oval face is the most versatile face shape for jewellery, the choice of jewellery that suits this type of face is endless. Oval faces tend to be long so the only thing to avoid would be long jewellery like long line necklaces, long drop earrings and longer bar earrings but anything else like studs, wide hoops and shorter drop earrings would look fabulous. For example our Shine bright crystal double drop earrings or our Mia Heartbreaker drop earrings would be the perfect option for an oval face structure and would create more width around the jawline balancing out the facial proportions perfectly.
Long faces also suit a variety of jewellery and similar to oval longer lined jewellery is not always as flattering. Statement shorter earrings like statement studs and bold wider pieces are the ideal choice for the longer face shape such as our Halo intertwined gold studs and our Elena Star Studs will balance out the face shape.
Angular, long and linear jewellery suits a rounder face, bar earrings, drop earrings and geometric shapes look fabulous on these types of face shapes. The contrast of sharp angles and linear lines balances out the roundness and will help to create the illusion of a longer face shape. For example our Alexis rose gold double leaf drop Earrings and our Lara leaf earrings would be the ideal choice for a rounder face shape.
Wider, shorter earrings and shorter necklaces help to give heart shape faces softness and will also help to give the jawline more width. Heart shape faces usually have a wider forehead and a narrow jawline. Our Stella diva rose gold crystal hoop earrings and Kelsey rose gold 3D leaf Earrings are both examples of earrings that would be the perfect choice for heart shaped faces.
Square faces tend to have a more angular look and softer rounder jewellery helps to balance this out. Hoops and rounder studs are the ideal options for those with a more angular face shape. For example have a look at our Twisted love rose gold hoops and Don’t break my heart rose gold crystal studs both would add more softness to a square shaped face.
Pear shaped faces have similarities with round face shapes and also suit very similar jewellery. Pear shaped faces have a slightly narrow forehead and a wider jawline so jewellery that is narrow, long and linear balances out this face style. For example our Ella geometric Necklace and Lara leaf earrings would be the perfect choice.
Why not check out more of our best earrings:
Ever wondered what the benefits of wearing a copper bracelet were? Ever wondered what the drawbacks to wearing one would be? If you are looking for more information about copper, copper bracelets and a honest portrayal of copper bracelets then look no further, you’ve come to the right place! We at DEMI+CO have put together a list of pro’s and cons of wearing a copper bracelet.
Copper is an essential nutrient required in our bodies; copper does no harm when it worn. Copper has been used as a health aid for decades and it is a pure metal like silver and gold, it is a malleable metal and it conducts heat in a similar manner. Copper wristbands can help with a number of ailments and may help with achy joints and poor circulation. Copper is also a very durable and long-lasting material; it has been used for centuries and has lasted centuries also. Historically copper was used for utensils like pots and spoons before it was worn as jewellery. Nowadays copper can be used for a number of things from homeware, electrical as well as beauty and jewellery.
Here at DEMI+CO, we liked to have a bit of fun and creativity with our blog posts. We’re interested in learning more about star signs, Astrology and Astronomy and although these areas are very complex, we wanted to put together a fun guide on some of the common traits attributed to star signs.
There are 12 signs in the zodiac and which one you are depends on when in the year you were born. Over time, each sign has been associated with different things, from myths to animals, colours to personality traits. There are four elements that the signs fit under; Air, Earth, Fire and Water, and these all contribute certain traits to each sign that they correspond with.
Are you fed up with skimming through stylish pictures of interiors on Pinterest? Are you fed up with looking at glamourous homes in interior magazines or can’t stand the thought of venturing to that well know blue and yellow home store?
Well…we may have a fool proof way and may we call it the easy way to getting your home glam, stylish with your own personal stamp without it costing the earth.
What’s the catch? Well there isn’t one, by the time you have read this post not only will you armed with all the knowledge and tips you need to make your house and rooms look divine, but you will hopefully have a list of things that you need (that you can get from us 😊) to get you started on making your interiors the best ever!
We at DEMI+CO have put together a list of all the questions you could think of about interiors, wall art, paintings, word art prints and added our research, knowledge and a few suggestions to help you along your way. Before you think oh gosh is this going to be the run of the mill advice that will make my home look the same as everyone else...well no! We believe in being quirky and embracing it, we believe in mixing styles, antique with high street, fashion wall art to animal prints and more juxtaposing all the things you like in a way that makes it you – in a way that only YOU can do it!