March 09, 2020
1. Lucia Hoop Earrings Starting out with a simple but sophisticated hoop, these earrings are deceptively modest but being thicker than the classic hoop look. The wider and flatter edge of these lightweight hoops will help your outfit pop. Perfect for a sleek office look or a sassy girls night out on the town - you'll be sure to command attention.
2. Ana Crystal Hoops If you're after a slightly smaller hoop with the same wow factor then these small hoops with dazzling diamante crystals will hug your earlobes and give you some extra sparkle. These hoops are a great way to brighten your daytime look, they're professional and dainty with the flare you need to get you through the day looking great.
3. Valeria Hoop Earrings For a unique pair of hoops these Valeria hoop earrings are the perfect match. The large silver half hoop is adorned with a unique hoop charm designed to dazzle. These hoops are a killer pairing with any low neckline tops or dresses to draw the eye down to whatever fabulous outfit you choose! Given that they give a little something extra they would be brilliant to add a little bling to the dance floor.
4. Isla Silver Double Hoop Earrings For a subtle geometric look why not try these double hoops? Like the Valeria hoops they give a little extra length but are a little more versatile, these hoops, though fun and funky, won't limit you to the dance floor they'll work well with any outfit! The Isla Double Hoops really are the best example of why silver hoops are a staple for your collection, they'll tie together any outfit from a wedding to brunch with the girls.
5. Mia Heartbreaker Drop Earrings If you're after a more art deco vintage accessory then the Mia Drop Earrings are for you! These earrings are little but mighty, they will definitely draw the eye with a heart shaped crystal weighting them perfectly. They will complete any vintage look with their heirloom aesthetic and will help to bring a new lease of life to any old outfits. Why not buy them as a gift for the vintage lover in your life, or, if you're in need of a treat, gift them to yourself and dazzle away whenever you wear them!
The variety available for silver hoops shows just how essential they are for your wardrobe! There isn't an outfit out there that can't be completed with a pair of these five looks; with everything from the subtle to the ornate from the office to the dance floor we cannot get enough of these simple silver looks and their ability to tie an aesthetic together.
These five earrings are also a great selection for gifts! If you're stuck for ideas then any woman in your life would love, love, LOVE, to have a pair of these in her jewellery box. For the fun loving sister the Lucia and Valeria hoops are an ideal present for any occasion, the Ana Crystals and Mia Heartbreakers are a great gift for mothers day that any mother or grandmother would be delighted to unwrap, and the Isla Double Hoops are a great gift for yourself or a friend!
Whatever the reason you're buying, silver hoops are always a brilliant buy that will complete any jewellery collection. After all it is "these big earrings, these big hoops [...] the girls are sort of falling in love with" - Ralph Lauren
Hoop earrings are always on trend, they haven't ever really left the fashion experts jewellery box, as we have mentioned earlier, they are a classic that get tweaked every season to go along side the seasons trends.
Based on catwalk trends for this year the classic hoop is getting supersized, thick, chunky gold and silver versions have been seen on spring summer runways. On some shows we noticed some hoops were double hooped for extra measure, details such as bars, drops, beads, spiral details, half hoops and mixed metal hoops were all seen in variety of colours and sizes.
An oval face is the most versatile face shape for jewellery, the choice of jewellery that suits this type of face is endless. Oval faces tend to be long so the only thing to avoid would be long jewellery like long line necklaces, long drop earrings and longer bar earrings but anything else like studs, wide hoops and shorter drop earrings would look fabulous. For example our Shine bright crystal double drop earrings or our Mia Heartbreaker drop earrings would be the perfect option for an oval face structure and would create more width around the jawline balancing out the facial proportions perfectly.
Long faces also suit a variety of jewellery and similar to oval longer lined jewellery is not always as flattering. Statement shorter earrings like statement studs and bold wider pieces are the ideal choice for the longer face shape such as our Halo intertwined gold studs and our Elena Star Studs will balance out the face shape.
Angular, long and linear jewellery suits a rounder face, bar earrings, drop earrings and geometric shapes look fabulous on these types of face shapes. The contrast of sharp angles and linear lines balances out the roundness and will help to create the illusion of a longer face shape. For example our Alexis rose gold double leaf drop Earrings and our Lara leaf earrings would be the ideal choice for a rounder face shape.
Wider, shorter earrings and shorter necklaces help to give heart shape faces softness and will also help to give the jawline more width. Heart shape faces usually have a wider forehead and a narrow jawline. Our Stella diva rose gold crystal hoop earrings and Kelsey rose gold 3D leaf Earrings are both examples of earrings that would be the perfect choice for heart shaped faces.
Square faces tend to have a more angular look and softer rounder jewellery helps to balance this out. Hoops and rounder studs are the ideal options for those with a more angular face shape. For example have a look at our Twisted love rose gold hoops and Don’t break my heart rose gold crystal studs both would add more softness to a square shaped face.
Pear shaped faces have similarities with round face shapes and also suit very similar jewellery. Pear shaped faces have a slightly narrow forehead and a wider jawline so jewellery that is narrow, long and linear balances out this face style. For example our Ella geometric Necklace and Lara leaf earrings would be the perfect choice.
Why not check out more of our best earrings:
October 26, 2021
Our men’s silver bracelets are among some of our most popular products here at DEMI+CO and it is no wonder why. Magnetic bracelets for men are versatile, stylish and pack a load of health benefits too. If you are looking for a slick health bracelet or the perfect gift, you can’t go wrong with a sturdy stainless steel bracelet.
If you are new to the world of men’s stainless steel bracelets, you may have some questions about how to wear a magnetic wristband or who can wear a magnetic bracelet. We have put together this blog post to talk you through some of our most frequently asked questions when it comes to men’s magnetic bracelets to keep you informed of ways you can style your new purchase. We are also showcasing some of our bestselling men’s designer bracelets in this blog post, to inspire you of styles out there and maybe even give you some gift inspo. So, grab yourself a cup of tea or a mug of coffee, chill out and read on to find out all about our silver bracelets for men.
October 25, 2021
Here at DEMI+CO we love all things home design and decorating and the zodiac – so we thought, why not combine the two? Alas, we have put together this blog post as a bit of fun to explore the zodiac and to match up some of our brilliant bedroom posters with each star sign’s traits!
We appreciate that there is a serious side to astrology and astronomy, we respect all viewpoints. Here at DEMI+CO headquarters we love reading up on each other’s signs and seeing if the traits really do match up! This is how we were inspired to put together this blog post, for those who enjoy reading about their signs but may also be stuck on their next home project. Grab yourself a beverage, sit back and read on to find out all about the zodiac with a some of our bedroom wall art thrown in for good measure.
October 13, 2021
The cold, chilly air of winter is upon us, and with that we start to think about the Christmas gifts we will be buying in a couple of months. It’s time to take a look at some cool wall art that you could think about buying for the men in your life, or you could just be looking for yourself to revamp your bachelor pad! As you know, we at DEMI+CO love to embrace the zodiac and give you advice on the perfect product for you based on your traits.
This blog post has been put together for our beloved customers to explore the perfect man cave wall art in terms of what your zodiac sign means. We hope that this will help you create the best bachelor pad through our men’s wall décor and maybe introduce you into some of our amazing products. So sit back, relax and delve into the details of your zodiac whilst finding the ideal prints for you.
> Exclusive discount codes
> Pre-sale access
> Free style guides