1. Bronn Magnetic Link Copper Bracelet This robust copper silver plated bracelet is ideal for the robust retiree, a strong link design makes this bracelet perfect for the retired hobbyist who needs a reliable link and a reliable look.
2. Saturn Magnetic Link Copper Bracelet Like the Bronn this bracelet is strong sturdy linked copper, but the oxidised affect gives it definition perfect for the stylish retiree who wants to make a statement, assuming that statement is "I'm too cool for work!"
3. Nova Copper Bracelet This bracelet is the best retirement gift for the active retiree, the narrow links with feathered detail are visually sunning whilst the strong clasp will keep it secure during any sporty activities.
4. Sentient Magnetic Copper Bracelet For a classic, sleek, masculine look the Sentient bracelet sports large copper links reminiscent of armour that are oxidised to add colour and depth.
5. Xtreme Copper Bracelet Alternating wide and narrow copper links give this bracelet an iconic look for both professional life and post-professional life, ideal as a pick me up gift to spur the soon to be retiree past the finish line.
Why not see if your local college, school, library, community centre or senior citizen centre offers any of these classes below. The local library, leisure centre and newspaper may have a wealth of information on classes, clubs and groups that you can join or be apart of.
- Pick a nostalgic theme – 50’s, 60’s or 70’s or go glam with Hollywood or how about a theme based on the activity that the retiree will look forward during retirement e.g. pool/beach party
- Plan a fitting cake around the theme – go retro or theme it to their favourite hobbies e.g. knitting, travelling, sky dive or bungee!
- Party Invites – make sure they match the theme
- Pick a playlist with relevant tunes for the retirement and mix in their favourite tunes too
- Cater accordingly – try and select drinks and nibbles according to the theme – if you are going for a Hollywood theme then go all out with sushi, prosecco and mini sliders or if your going for a 70’s theme old fashioned cocktails, prawn vol au vents and cheese and pineapple sticks would work great
- Slideshow and speeches – a necessary addition for a good send off, seeing pictures and having friends, family or colleagues talk about your accomplishments is going to be the highlight
-Games – no party can be called a party if there are no games. How about a retirement quiz, a retirement pin the handle on the suitcase or a game of bingo
As much as we at DEMI+CO love coming up with fun and quirky names for our men's range we also have to think up glamorous names for our range for ladies too. You may have noticed that a lot of our names are inspired by places or locations and that we have either been to our sourced our jewellery from. For example our Madrid collection and the individual pieces were all inspired by Spanish and Latin names and our gold hoop collection was inspired by soulful divas across the decade.
As DEMI+CO is co founded by a husband and wife team we can definitely agree that an anniversary big or small should be marked with a gift and a special evening. We have in the past pushed aside celebrations but looking back those dates never return and those moments wont either so mark those occasions with a gift that will not only be appreciated by your husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend or partner but that matches and suits their personality and style choices.