It's good to have a retirement plan, but how do you plan for a loved ones retirement? Well the first step is to celebrate! DEMI+CO have collected five of our best retirement gifts so you can help your loved ones celebrate their new lives of rest and relaxation with style and sentiment.
1. Bronn Magnetic Link Copper Bracelet This robust copper silver plated bracelet is ideal for the robust retiree, a strong link design makes this bracelet perfect for the retired hobbyist who needs a reliable link and a reliable look.
2. Saturn Magnetic Link Copper Bracelet Like the Bronn this bracelet is strong sturdy linked copper, but the oxidised affect gives it definition perfect for the stylish retiree who wants to make a statement, assuming that statement is "I'm too cool for work!"
3. Nova Copper Bracelet This bracelet is the best retirement gift for the active retiree, the narrow links with feathered detail are visually sunning whilst the strong clasp will keep it secure during any sporty activities.
4. Sentient Magnetic Copper Bracelet For a classic, sleek, masculine look the Sentient bracelet sports large copper links reminiscent of armour that are oxidised to add colour and depth.
5. Xtreme Copper Bracelet Alternating wide and narrow copper links give this bracelet an iconic look for both professional life and post-professional life, ideal as a pick me up gift to spur the soon to be retiree past the finish line.
Why not see if your local college, school, library, community centre or senior citizen centre offers any of these classes below. The local library, leisure centre and newspaper may have a wealth of information on classes, clubs and groups that you can join or be apart of.
- Pick a nostalgic theme – 50’s, 60’s or 70’s or go glam with Hollywood or how about a theme based on the activity that the retiree will look forward during retirement e.g. pool/beach party
- Plan a fitting cake around the theme – go retro or theme it to their favourite hobbies e.g. knitting, travelling, sky dive or bungee!
- Party Invites – make sure they match the theme
- Pick a playlist with relevant tunes for the retirement and mix in their favourite tunes too
- Cater accordingly – try and select drinks and nibbles according to the theme – if you are going for a Hollywood theme then go all out with sushi, prosecco and mini sliders or if your going for a 70’s theme old fashioned cocktails, prawn vol au vents and cheese and pineapple sticks would work great
- Slideshow and speeches – a necessary addition for a good send off, seeing pictures and having friends, family or colleagues talk about your accomplishments is going to be the highlight
-Games – no party can be called a party if there are no games. How about a retirement quiz, a retirement pin the handle on the suitcase or a game of bingo
Here at DEMI+CO we like to have the occasional fun when it comes to zodiacs and horoscopes. We know that there is a serious side to Astronomy and Astrology, and we are appreciative to all viewpoints. As a team we do like reading each other’s star signs and although we don’t take it too seriously, we definitely see personality traits and patterns according to each sign!
So, as a bit of fun we decided to create our own little blog posts for all you fans of magnetic bracelets, ladies magnetic bracelets, copper bracelets and bangles and womens copper bracelets to see which personality trait would suit which health bracelet. So, why not have a quick read of yours, your friends or sisters or mum. You never know how useful it can be and if you are struggling with a gift decision this could help you out. Enjoy!
We at DEMI+CO like to think of ourselves as experts when it comes to magnetic bracelets, copper bracelets and any healing or health bracelets. We have seen enough therapeutic energy bracelets in our time to say the least. We also like to be incredibly knowledgeable about magnets, magnetic therapy and the benefits.
Our copper bracelet collection for example is very vast, copper is a metal that has been around for centuries and it is a malleable metal like gold and silver. When worn copper imparts a greenish residue on the skin which is harmless and can be washed off with soapy water. It is this reaction with the skin that is beneficial to our bodies. In a remarkably similar way magnets from the magnetic bracelets react with the bodies magnetic field and can help bring change on a cellular level by reacting with the bodies magnetic field and encouraging the body to release natural pain relief.
Wondering what type of magnetic bracelet or copper bracelet would suit you? Thought about buying a health bracelet but didn’t really know where to start? Worry not we have everything here that you need to know about ladies magnetic bracelets, their benefits, why they work, how they work and which one you should get based on your likes, interests and hobbies. Take a look at our quiz below and it will help you decide which health bracelet is for you.
Magnetic therapy is where magnets from jewellery such as a magnetic bracelet interacts with the body’s metals at a cellular level, it also interacts with the magnetic field where the pain is occurring. Magnets stimulate the field making the body produce its natural pain relief and thereby helping reduce pain and aches. We have always had a fascination with magnets, and we believe that magnetic therapy and magnetic bangles can help with pain relief for some people. We work very closely with our suppliers and manufacturers to select only the best copper, stainless steel and titanium and we also ensure that we carry a vast collection of health bracelets to suit all our customers.
At DEMI+CO We take inspiration for our products from suggestions, requests and feedback that we receive from our customers. Customer service is so important to us and everything we do, we do it for you, which is why we take extra time and care to communicate with our customers and use this to create something you’ll be proud to show off.