It's good to have a retirement plan, but how do you plan for a loved ones retirement? Well the first step is to celebrate! DEMI+CO have collected five of our best retirement gifts so you can help your loved ones celebrate their new lives of rest and relaxation with style and sentiment.
1. Bronn Magnetic Link Copper Bracelet This robust copper silver plated bracelet is ideal for the robust retiree, a strong link design makes this bracelet perfect for the retired hobbyist who needs a reliable link and a reliable look.
2. Saturn Magnetic Link Copper Bracelet Like the Bronn this bracelet is strong sturdy linked copper, but the oxidised affect gives it definition perfect for the stylish retiree who wants to make a statement, assuming that statement is "I'm too cool for work!"
3. Nova Copper Bracelet This bracelet is the best retirement gift for the active retiree, the narrow links with feathered detail are visually sunning whilst the strong clasp will keep it secure during any sporty activities.
4. Sentient Magnetic Copper Bracelet For a classic, sleek, masculine look the Sentient bracelet sports large copper links reminiscent of armour that are oxidised to add colour and depth.
5. Xtreme Copper Bracelet Alternating wide and narrow copper links give this bracelet an iconic look for both professional life and post-professional life, ideal as a pick me up gift to spur the soon to be retiree past the finish line.
Why not see if your local college, school, library, community centre or senior citizen centre offers any of these classes below. The local library, leisure centre and newspaper may have a wealth of information on classes, clubs and groups that you can join or be apart of.
- Pick a nostalgic theme – 50’s, 60’s or 70’s or go glam with Hollywood or how about a theme based on the activity that the retiree will look forward during retirement e.g. pool/beach party
- Plan a fitting cake around the theme – go retro or theme it to their favourite hobbies e.g. knitting, travelling, sky dive or bungee!
- Party Invites – make sure they match the theme
- Pick a playlist with relevant tunes for the retirement and mix in their favourite tunes too
- Cater accordingly – try and select drinks and nibbles according to the theme – if you are going for a Hollywood theme then go all out with sushi, prosecco and mini sliders or if your going for a 70’s theme old fashioned cocktails, prawn vol au vents and cheese and pineapple sticks would work great
- Slideshow and speeches – a necessary addition for a good send off, seeing pictures and having friends, family or colleagues talk about your accomplishments is going to be the highlight
-Games – no party can be called a party if there are no games. How about a retirement quiz, a retirement pin the handle on the suitcase or a game of bingo
We are passionate about our products at DEMI+CO and love sharing our insight behind each design. One of our best selling products is our extremely popular magnetic bracelets, so we wanted to put together a blog post sharing all about the benefits, our favourite designs and the history behind using magnetic therapy. We find it a real shame that there is not enough research being completed on the effectiveness of magnetic bracelets for arthritis, but we are determined to share the studies that are out there.
When it comes to magnetic therapy, we believe that history speaks for itself, with many ancient civilisations using copper and magnetic jewellery over the years for its health benefits. In this blog post we dive a little deeper into its origins and the first recorded uses of magnetic health therapy.
Here at DEMI+CO we have recently been exploring the Chinese zodiac, its correlating signs are which traits are said to be present in those born under them. We recently put together a blog post diving into the Chinese zodiac and which of the signs we think suit our handsome men’s magnetic bracelets. Well, we wanted to put together something similar for the ladies! This blog post delves into the Chinese zodiac once more and we pair each sign with a pair of our must have Gold Hoop Earrings for women.
Here at DEMI+CO we often like to put together blog posts all about zodiac signs and what styles we think suit the related traits well. We wanted to do something a little different and explore something new for this one and we’ve put together a style guide of what magnetic bracelets for men we think will suit you, based on your Chinese zodiac sign.
Not sure what your Chinese zodiac sign is? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! We’ll help you find out what your sign is, what traits are commonly associated with your Chinese zodiac sign and what magnetic therapy bracelet we think will suit you based on these traits. Get yourself a cuppa and read on to find out all about the Chinese zodiac and more information on our men’s magnetic bracelets.