1. Bronn Magnetic Link Copper Bracelet This robust copper silver plated bracelet is ideal for the robust retiree, a strong link design makes this bracelet perfect for the retired hobbyist who needs a reliable link and a reliable look.
2. Saturn Magnetic Link Copper Bracelet Like the Bronn this bracelet is strong sturdy linked copper, but the oxidised affect gives it definition perfect for the stylish retiree who wants to make a statement, assuming that statement is "I'm too cool for work!"
3. Nova Copper Bracelet This bracelet is the best retirement gift for the active retiree, the narrow links with feathered detail are visually sunning whilst the strong clasp will keep it secure during any sporty activities.
4. Sentient Magnetic Copper Bracelet For a classic, sleek, masculine look the Sentient bracelet sports large copper links reminiscent of armour that are oxidised to add colour and depth.
5. Xtreme Copper Bracelet Alternating wide and narrow copper links give this bracelet an iconic look for both professional life and post-professional life, ideal as a pick me up gift to spur the soon to be retiree past the finish line.
Why not see if your local college, school, library, community centre or senior citizen centre offers any of these classes below. The local library, leisure centre and newspaper may have a wealth of information on classes, clubs and groups that you can join or be apart of.
- Pick a nostalgic theme – 50’s, 60’s or 70’s or go glam with Hollywood or how about a theme based on the activity that the retiree will look forward during retirement e.g. pool/beach party
- Plan a fitting cake around the theme – go retro or theme it to their favourite hobbies e.g. knitting, travelling, sky dive or bungee!
- Party Invites – make sure they match the theme
- Pick a playlist with relevant tunes for the retirement and mix in their favourite tunes too
- Cater accordingly – try and select drinks and nibbles according to the theme – if you are going for a Hollywood theme then go all out with sushi, prosecco and mini sliders or if your going for a 70’s theme old fashioned cocktails, prawn vol au vents and cheese and pineapple sticks would work great
- Slideshow and speeches – a necessary addition for a good send off, seeing pictures and having friends, family or colleagues talk about your accomplishments is going to be the highlight
-Games – no party can be called a party if there are no games. How about a retirement quiz, a retirement pin the handle on the suitcase or a game of bingo
A therapeutic energy bracelet can also be known as a copper bracelet, a magnetic bracelet or a healing bracelet. A therapeutic energy bracelet will have some sort of magnets within the bracelet to help with ailments. Our selection of therapeutic energy bracelets include copper bracelets, magnetic bracelets and plated copper bracelets. All of our bracelets have at least 6 magnets on them with a graded strength of 12500 gauss giving better Magnetic Therapy than just two.
Rose gold is still extremely popular today and our popular rose gold stud collection consists of dainty, bold and feminine stud earrings which all sell out regularly. Below we have put our top 5 best selling rose gold studs and also a few of the questions we get asked daily about our rose gold stud collection. If you do have any questions, then please do have a read and if you find you have more questions that haven't been answered then please do get in touch and we will be happy to help.