January 15, 2020
1. If you want a pair of rose gold earrings that will take you from day to night then our Jasmine crystal rose gold hoops are the one. Light, easy to wear and suitable for the office with enough shine to take you through to drinks after work!
2. Our Harper rose gold crystal stud earrings are the quintessential rose gold studs that can be worn anywhere anytime. They look great with day time casual, evening wear and look great on a curated ear with ear cuffs and huggie hoops too.
3. Feminine, lightweight and super easy to wear the Kelsey rose gold 3D leaf earrings are perfect if you want to add a bit of subtle glam to an outfit, the 3D effect makes this rose gold earring hollow so that it is very light to wear.
4. If you want to go for a unique twist on rose gold hoops then our Twisted love rose gold hoops is your perfect choice. These hoops are sturdy, shiny and wide so that even if you have your hair down these hoops wont be hidden. The twisted shape on these hoops help make the light bounce even more so heads will turn when worn!
5. These chic beauties are the ultimate in classic sparkle. The cut and the details on these Stella diva rose gold crystal hoop earrings make these rose gold hoops the ultimate in retro glamour.
6. If you're a big fan of hearts then the Rita rose gold pave earrings are the one for you. Light, bright, subtle and pretty. These rose gold heart earrings will catch the light and give you that gorgeous glimmer.
7. The ultimate in wedding earrings these Shine bright crystal double drop earrings are perfect for that summer wedding. Glamorous, feminine and very easy to wear these earrings will go with any wedding outfit.
8. These cute Rianna regal rose gold tiara earrings are the perfect rose gold stud earrings to gift. Subtle pretty and stunning.
9. If you are after glam party earrings then these Ria textured rose gold earrings will tick all the boxes. Although large in shape these earrings have a hollow back making them feel very light. These rose gold statement earrings are from our limited edition range so you wont be seeing anyone else with these on!
10. If you want to make a statement but a more subtle one these Alexis rose gold double leaf drop Earrings are the one for you. Incredibly light, detailed and intricate. A classic style that will always be on trend.
September 03, 2021
Here at DEMI+CO we are proud jewellery addicts. We love everything jewellery and have our own impressive collection of silver sleepers, white gold twisted hoop earrings, silver and gold hoops, chunky gold hoops, the list goes on. If you can imagine it, we have it! We are also huge lovers of silver jewellery. Although many people prefer gold, we wanted to change your minds and share 10 of our compelling reasons why the next jewellery purchase you make, should be a pair of fabulous sterling silver hoop earrings.
When it comes to earrings, gold is a popular choice for many reasons, but we think that silver should be your next go-to piece. When choosing jewellery, people often think about what would match their skin tone, the outfit they are styling or even their make-up. We have put together this blog post to give you tips on styling silver hoop earrings. Read on to find out just why you need a pair of stunning silver sleeper hoops in your life.
August 31, 2021
Here at DEMI+CO we like to come up with fun and interesting blog posts and articles to share some of our knowledge with our wonderful customers. We have a little bit of knowledge when it comes to zodiac signs, so we wanted to delve a little deeper into star signs and showcase our fantastic new range of creole gold hoop earrings.
Zodiac signs are said to influence our personality type and whichever star sign you are born under will have various different traits associated with it. The zodiac is divided into twelve equal parts over the year. Your zodiac sign, complete with its name and symbol, is determined by when you were born. We have made it easy in this blog post to find out what star sign you are, by dividing it up clearly for you. So, relax and read on to find out more about your zodiac sign and what personality traits you might share.
August 25, 2021
We get asked a lot of questions from customers and in return we always ask for feedback from them too. One question that seems to be very popular is do magnetic bracelets help with headaches, migraines and anxiety. Some of our team members who suffer with headaches do wear our magnetic bracelets and have noticed a difference in their headaches mainly the intensity is less and so is the frequency. As no studies or in depth research has been done on this we can not one hundred per cent confirm that it works but we can say that based on our team members experience it has helped.
We at DEMI+CO can also say that based on our customers magnetic bracelets also work with migraines and anxiety. Many of our customers tell us in their reviews that they are very happy with their beautiful magnetic and copper bracelets not just because of how elegant they are but how they have helped with ailments including pain, aches, anxiety, insomnia and migraines. Many people believe that magnetic bracelets don’t work, or that it’s a placebo affect however if it is helping our team members and our staff then we feel that we can strongly say that it is worth a try.
> Exclusive discount codes
> Pre-sale access
> Free style guides