1. If you want a pair of rose gold earrings that will take you from day to night then our Jasmine crystal rose gold hoops are the one. Light, easy to wear and suitable for the office with enough shine to take you through to drinks after work!
2. Our Harper rose gold crystal stud earrings are the quintessential rose gold studs that can be worn anywhere anytime. They look great with day time casual, evening wear and look great on a curated ear with ear cuffs and huggie hoops too.
3. Feminine, lightweight and super easy to wear the Kelsey rose gold 3D leaf earrings are perfect if you want to add a bit of subtle glam to an outfit, the 3D effect makes this rose gold earring hollow so that it is very light to wear.
4. If you want to go for a unique twist on rose gold hoops then our Twisted love rose gold hoops is your perfect choice. These hoops are sturdy, shiny and wide so that even if you have your hair down these hoops wont be hidden. The twisted shape on these hoops help make the light bounce even more so heads will turn when worn!
5. These chic beauties are the ultimate in classic sparkle. The cut and the details on these Stella diva rose gold crystal hoop earrings make these rose gold hoops the ultimate in retro glamour.
6. If you're a big fan of hearts then the Rita rose gold pave earrings are the one for you. Light, bright, subtle and pretty. These rose gold heart earrings will catch the light and give you that gorgeous glimmer.
7. The ultimate in wedding earrings these Shine bright crystal double drop earrings are perfect for that summer wedding. Glamorous, feminine and very easy to wear these earrings will go with any wedding outfit.
8. These cute Rianna regal rose gold tiara earrings are the perfect rose gold stud earrings to gift. Subtle pretty and stunning.
9. If you are after glam party earrings then these Ria textured rose gold earrings will tick all the boxes. Although large in shape these earrings have a hollow back making them feel very light. These rose gold statement earrings are from our limited edition range so you wont be seeing anyone else with these on!
10. If you want to make a statement but a more subtle one these Alexis rose gold double leaf drop Earrings are the one for you. Incredibly light, detailed and intricate. A classic style that will always be on trend.
Here at DEMI+CO we like to have the occasional fun when it comes to zodiacs and horoscopes. We know that there is a serious side to Astronomy and Astrology, and we are appreciative to all viewpoints. As a team we do like reading each other’s star signs and although we don’t take it too seriously, we definitely see personality traits and patterns according to each sign!
So, as a bit of fun we decided to create our own little blog posts for all you fans of magnetic bracelets, ladies magnetic bracelets, copper bracelets and bangles and womens copper bracelets to see which personality trait would suit which health bracelet. So, why not have a quick read of yours, your friends or sisters or mum. You never know how useful it can be and if you are struggling with a gift decision this could help you out. Enjoy!
We at DEMI+CO like to think of ourselves as experts when it comes to magnetic bracelets, copper bracelets and any healing or health bracelets. We have seen enough therapeutic energy bracelets in our time to say the least. We also like to be incredibly knowledgeable about magnets, magnetic therapy and the benefits.
Our copper bracelet collection for example is very vast, copper is a metal that has been around for centuries and it is a malleable metal like gold and silver. When worn copper imparts a greenish residue on the skin which is harmless and can be washed off with soapy water. It is this reaction with the skin that is beneficial to our bodies. In a remarkably similar way magnets from the magnetic bracelets react with the bodies magnetic field and can help bring change on a cellular level by reacting with the bodies magnetic field and encouraging the body to release natural pain relief.
Wondering what type of magnetic bracelet or copper bracelet would suit you? Thought about buying a health bracelet but didn’t really know where to start? Worry not we have everything here that you need to know about ladies magnetic bracelets, their benefits, why they work, how they work and which one you should get based on your likes, interests and hobbies. Take a look at our quiz below and it will help you decide which health bracelet is for you.
Magnetic therapy is where magnets from jewellery such as a magnetic bracelet interacts with the body’s metals at a cellular level, it also interacts with the magnetic field where the pain is occurring. Magnets stimulate the field making the body produce its natural pain relief and thereby helping reduce pain and aches. We have always had a fascination with magnets, and we believe that magnetic therapy and magnetic bangles can help with pain relief for some people. We work very closely with our suppliers and manufacturers to select only the best copper, stainless steel and titanium and we also ensure that we carry a vast collection of health bracelets to suit all our customers.
At DEMI+CO We take inspiration for our products from suggestions, requests and feedback that we receive from our customers. Customer service is so important to us and everything we do, we do it for you, which is why we take extra time and care to communicate with our customers and use this to create something you’ll be proud to show off.