Rose gold jewellery has become incredibly popular over the last year or so. A feminine colour that exudes glamour and sophistication. Rose gold earrings are very versatile, whether you go for subtle rose gold studs, chic rose gold drop earrings or large rose gold hoops and rose gold statement earrings. There really is a style to suit any occasion! At DEMI+CO we have put together a selection of our favourites below.
1. If you want a pair of rose gold earrings that will take you from day to night then our Jasmine crystal rose gold hoops are the one. Light, easy to wear and suitable for the office with enough shine to take you through to drinks after work!
2. Our Harper rose gold crystal stud earrings are the quintessential rose gold studs that can be worn anywhere anytime. They look great with day time casual, evening wear and look great on a curated ear with ear cuffs and huggie hoops too.
3. Feminine, lightweight and super easy to wear the Kelsey rose gold 3D leaf earrings are perfect if you want to add a bit of subtle glam to an outfit, the 3D effect makes this rose gold earring hollow so that it is very light to wear.
4. If you want to go for a unique twist on rose gold hoops then our Twisted love rose gold hoops is your perfect choice. These hoops are sturdy, shiny and wide so that even if you have your hair down these hoops wont be hidden. The twisted shape on these hoops help make the light bounce even more so heads will turn when worn!
5. These chic beauties are the ultimate in classic sparkle. The cut and the details on these Stella diva rose gold crystal hoop earrings make these rose gold hoops the ultimate in retro glamour.
6. If you're a big fan of hearts then the Rita rose gold pave earrings are the one for you. Light, bright, subtle and pretty. These rose gold heart earrings will catch the light and give you that gorgeous glimmer.
7. The ultimate in wedding earrings these Shine bright crystal double drop earrings are perfect for that summer wedding. Glamorous, feminine and very easy to wear these earrings will go with any wedding outfit.
8. These cute Rianna regal rose gold tiara earrings are the perfect rose gold stud earrings to gift. Subtle pretty and stunning.
9. If you are after glam party earrings then these Ria textured rose gold earrings will tick all the boxes. Although large in shape these earrings have a hollow back making them feel very light. These rose gold statement earrings are from our limited edition range so you wont be seeing anyone else with these on!
10. If you want to make a statement but a more subtle one these Alexis rose gold double leaf drop Earrings are the one for you. Incredibly light, detailed and intricate. A classic style that will always be on trend.