Yes, all our rose gold studs are free from nickel and will suit a variety of skin tones and skin types. Nickel is a metal that causes allergies or irritations on the skin, we ensure that as many of our earrings and jewellery are made with zero nickel so that they are hypoallergenic and suitable for all customers to wear.
Our earrings especially our rose gold studs are not ideal to sleep in, if worn accidentally overnight they will cause no harm but we do advise that you take them off before you go to sleep and when you have a shower or go in to water. This is so that your earrings stay as perfect as when you first bought them, click to see more jewellery cleaning tips.
Yes all our jewellery is unisex, our rose gold studs and gold studs can be worn by anyone who wants to wear them. We do get a few male customers buying for themselves and their girlfriends. Many of our earrings do have a unisex appeal which is great.
Yes of course, our rose gold stud earrings are suitable for day or night. Our rose gold stud earrings are subtle enough to be worn to work, with a little black dress, cute top and jeans or will give a lovely shine to dressy glam look too.
Our rose gold stud earrings do last a while as long as they are taken care of. Ideally clean them with a damp cloth if they get dirty and keep safe in a cool dry box.
We don’t currently sell spare backs for earrings, but we are happy to send replacements as long as we have some in stock. Please do get in touch, we are more than happy to help.
Yes our jewellery packaging for earrings are either a pillow box or a small gift box which are both black and branded with our DEMI+CO logo.
Most of our rose gold studs have butterfly backs, if for any reason that is not the case we will state that on the product description or it will be listed nearby to the description. Do also check the images of the product which will show the details of the back. If for any reason you can’t tell or don’t see the information, please do get in touch with us.
Keep them away from water, clean them with a wet cloth if they get dirty and then a dry cloth. If they do get wet, please dry them as soon as possible. Avoid wearing them in the shower, bath or pool and do take them off at night to ensure they stay in perfect condition. See here for more cleaning tips.
Clean them with a damp cloth then a dry one. See above answer and link for more details.
Yes they would, all our rose gold stud earrings would make an ideal present for mum or mother in law. We have some delicate, simple, bold and on trend ones. See our top 5 below!
Below are 5 of our favourite rose gold stud earrings, which also happen to be our top 5 bestselling rose gold stud earrings as well. Have a look and maybe treat yourself and gift someone special too.
1. Harper rose gold crystal stud earrings are the quintessential rose gold studs that can be worn anywhere anytime. They look great with day time casual, evening wear and look great on a curated ear with ear cuffs and huggie hoops too.
2. Rita rose gold pave earrings These light, bright, subtle and pretty earrings are a gorgeous choice. These rose gold heart earrings will catch the light and give you that subtle glimmer.
3. Shine bright crystal double drop earrings are perfect for that summer wedding. Glamorous, feminine and very easy to wear, these earrings will go with any wedding outfit.
4. Rianna regal rose gold tiara earrings are the perfect rose gold stud earrings to gift. Subtle pretty and stunning.
5. Elena Star Studs The angular gold star stud earrings are encrusted in diamantes that will sparkle away. These are the perfect studs for any occasion, work, evening out or a wedding, these gold star stud earrings will be your go to time and time again.
A therapeutic energy bracelet can also be known as a copper bracelet, a magnetic bracelet or a healing bracelet. A therapeutic energy bracelet will have some sort of magnets within the bracelet to help with ailments. Our selection of therapeutic energy bracelets include copper bracelets, magnetic bracelets and plated copper bracelets. All of our bracelets have at least 6 magnets on them with a graded strength of 12500 gauss giving better Magnetic Therapy than just two.
Here at DEMI+CO we are overly excited about our latest launch our new collection of jewellery storage, these jewellery boxes consist of travel jewelry cases and small jewellery boxes and travel jewellery boxes. Our team have been sourcing the very best in style, function and aesthetics’ to ensure there is a jewellery storage box that suits your need. Whether you like a bright pop of colour, a gram worthy box for your dresser, one that can slip in to your every day bag, one for the trip away, one for practical side in you and one for the one who packs everything including the kitchen sink!