1. Aphrodite Heart Earrings and Ring Set If you want to perfect that clean, sparkly bridal look then check out this shining earrings and ring set. The set consists of silver heart earrings and the ring consists of a silver band which is half covered in crystals and a heart shaped crystal similar to the earrings which sits on top of the band. This heart set in silver is a classic look that can add a little shine to any outfit.
2. Bella Blue Sapphire Set A triple threat this necklace, earrings, and ring set could complete an elegant office look or dazzle on a night out. This elegant necklace, earrings, ring set is crafted in 925 sterling silver containing blue sapphire style stones. It includes a pair of stunning blue sapphire dangle, drop earrings, a matching drop blue sapphire pendant necklace and an exquisite ring with blue sapphires. The sapphire style stones set off the shimmer of the silver and with the elegant drop pendant designs it's sure to be a winner.
3. Irina Gold Button Necklace Irina button gold bracelet and Irina Button Stud Earrings All channel an 80s look these earrings, bracelet and necklace have circular gold buttons with a sparkling diamante in the centre, a simple design but still bold they are an ideal match for your bravest and boldest of looks
4. Soul Nights Necklace and Earring Set Go glam with this rose gold and diamante combo and make for a sparkling impression, this set can carry an outfit all on its own making it the perfect pairing with that simple little black dress.
5. Sophia Pearl Set If you're after an even more decadent look than the Soul Nights set then this divine pearl set will have all eyes on you! An intricate rose gold infinity collar combined with pearls and diamante settings will have you looking regal.
“Big girls need big diamonds.” ― Elizabeth Taylor
“True friends are like diamonds – bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.” ― Nicole Richie
Pearls are always appropriate. - Jackie Kennedy
I’ve always thought of accessories as the exclamation point of a woman’s outfit. - Michael Kors
If I had my way, I'd wear jewelry, a great pair of heels and nothing else. - Jada Pinkett Smith
I never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back. - Zsa Zsa Gabor
A woman needs ropes and ropes of pearls. - Coco Chanel
I don’t exercise. If god had wanted me to bend over. He would have put diamonds on the floor. - Joan Rivers
I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond. - Mae West
Jewelry is like the perfect spice - it always complements what’s already there. - Diane Von Furstenberg
I dream in jewelry. - Rachel Zoe
The big 3-0. Some people dread turning thirty, while other people welcome it. No matter how you feel about leaving your twenties behind, remember that age is just a number and you’re still fabulous at any stage in your life.
“A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy.” – Abhishek Bachchan
Why not write a list of things you’ve always wanted to do? Like learning how to surf, going on a trip to Japan or getting a tattoo. Write down all of the things you really want to do or achieve and set yourself a time goal to have completed it by. Maybe a year, 5 years or before your 40th birthday. It’s a great way to motivate yourself and remind yourself of all the fantastic times you have ahead of you!
“The year you were born marks only your entry into the world. Other years where you prove your worth, they are the ones worth celebrating.” – Jarod Kintz
Maybe you are reading this for some ideas on gifts for your sister, daughter or friend to celebrate her 30th birthday. A thoughtful gift idea would be to write her a letter of all the amazing things she has achieved in her life so far and what makes you proud of her. List your favourite things about her and tell her why she means so much to you.
Accompany this letter with a beautiful piece of jewellery to make it the most thoughtful, show stopping gift she could wish for, that she’ll treasure for years to come.
We at DEMI+CO have put together a list of our top 10 jewellery gift ideas for her.
When it comes to weddings, it’s important to remember the Father of the Bride. The act of ‘giving the her away’ is an important part of many brides’ big days. When asking someone to give you away, it can be nice to accompany this with a gift to mark the occasion and let the recipient know how much they mean to you.
Maybe you’ve chosen your Dad, Stepfather, Brother, Uncle or best friend to give you away and you want a way to say thank you. You might be the groom-to-be and you’re looking for a gift for her Dad, to let him know you appreciate him welcoming you into the family – or maybe you just want to spoil your own Dad and thank him for his years of advice.
Whatever the reason, here at DEMI+CO we have put together a list of our TOP 10 gifts for him, to let him know you’re grateful for all that he does.
There are so many benefits when it comes to copper and magnetic bracelets, not just the health benefits and the stylish choices but the freedom of adjustment. Our magnetic bracelets and copper bracelets are available in two different formats bangle format and a link format. The great aspect of both of these styles of health bracelets is the fact that they are adjustable. Whether you want a loose fit or tight fit and if your wrist size goes up or down both bracelets will be adjustable allowing you to know that you can still wear your therapeutic bracelet.
Below we have put together a step by step process of how each of the magnetic bracelet links and copper bangles can be adjusted. We at DEMI+CO have also put together our favourite magnetic bangles and copper bracelets below. We are extremely proud of our range of mens copper bracelets and copper bracelets for women. We have ensured that we have a style for everyone from minimalist, elegant, statement to bold and fashion led. Some of our favourites are also our best sellers and we have had some amazing feedback from customers, the testimonials and comments we have added below. So we hope you enjoy reading and browsing and of course we pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers and if you have any questions or concerns please do get in touch and our team will be more than happy to help.