1. Prime Copper Bracelet This copper bracelet mimics the classic watch strap style making it the perfect gift for the birthday boy who needs a bit of simple style in life.
2. Tetric Copper Bracelet For a bigger and bolder copper look this bracelet sports brick shaped copper links stacked for a stunning visual, an ideal 50th birthday gift for the fan of geometric patterns.
3. Shield Copper Magnetic Bracelet A gift for the man in your life who wants a clean, sleek look will love this dark bracelet with sleek straight lines to set off their stylish 50th birthday outfit.
4. Loki Copper Magnetic Bracelet This Celtic inspired design is the perfect birthday gift for the historian, any dad, husband, brother, or friend who delights in telling you about "back in his day" will get a kick out of this historic look.
5. Saturn Magnetic Link Copper Bracelet For a look with more depth this striking bracelet combines light copper and oxidised copper for an original look to go with any outfit.
6. Stark Magnetic Link Copper Bracelet This brickwork inspired bracelet is a great gift for the sturdy presence in your life to let them know you appreciate everything they do for you.
7. Barrot Magnetic Copper Bracelet This classic design is a brilliant gift for any man who wants to look good even when casual, this simple pattern and bold copper colour will go great with the most informal of birthday looks.
8. Draco Magnetic Copper Bangle For a less bold look this stylish textured bangle with arrow-shaped grooves would make the perfect start for the birthday boys collection, better late than never!
9. Hamilton Silver Bangle If you don't think your birthday boy would suit copper then a wide silver bangle with a minimalist finish will be a great alternative, its light colour will go with any look.
10. Drogo Magnetic Link Bracelet Another lighter look in colour but heavy in detail this unique and detailed bracelet is the ideal bold look for the man who's ready for fun at 50!
*Please seek advice from a G.P or a medical professional about any serious issues.
The big 3-0. Some people dread turning thirty, while other people welcome it. No matter how you feel about leaving your twenties behind, remember that age is just a number and you’re still fabulous at any stage in your life.
“A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy.” – Abhishek Bachchan
Why not write a list of things you’ve always wanted to do? Like learning how to surf, going on a trip to Japan or getting a tattoo. Write down all of the things you really want to do or achieve and set yourself a time goal to have completed it by. Maybe a year, 5 years or before your 40th birthday. It’s a great way to motivate yourself and remind yourself of all the fantastic times you have ahead of you!
“The year you were born marks only your entry into the world. Other years where you prove your worth, they are the ones worth celebrating.” – Jarod Kintz
Maybe you are reading this for some ideas on gifts for your sister, daughter or friend to celebrate her 30th birthday. A thoughtful gift idea would be to write her a letter of all the amazing things she has achieved in her life so far and what makes you proud of her. List your favourite things about her and tell her why she means so much to you.
Accompany this letter with a beautiful piece of jewellery to make it the most thoughtful, show stopping gift she could wish for, that she’ll treasure for years to come.
We at DEMI+CO have put together a list of our top 10 jewellery gift ideas for her.
When it comes to weddings, it’s important to remember the Father of the Bride. The act of ‘giving the her away’ is an important part of many brides’ big days. When asking someone to give you away, it can be nice to accompany this with a gift to mark the occasion and let the recipient know how much they mean to you.
Maybe you’ve chosen your Dad, Stepfather, Brother, Uncle or best friend to give you away and you want a way to say thank you. You might be the groom-to-be and you’re looking for a gift for her Dad, to let him know you appreciate him welcoming you into the family – or maybe you just want to spoil your own Dad and thank him for his years of advice.
Whatever the reason, here at DEMI+CO we have put together a list of our TOP 10 gifts for him, to let him know you’re grateful for all that he does.
There are so many benefits when it comes to copper and magnetic bracelets, not just the health benefits and the stylish choices but the freedom of adjustment. Our magnetic bracelets and copper bracelets are available in two different formats bangle format and a link format. The great aspect of both of these styles of health bracelets is the fact that they are adjustable. Whether you want a loose fit or tight fit and if your wrist size goes up or down both bracelets will be adjustable allowing you to know that you can still wear your therapeutic bracelet.
Below we have put together a step by step process of how each of the magnetic bracelet links and copper bangles can be adjusted. We at DEMI+CO have also put together our favourite magnetic bangles and copper bracelets below. We are extremely proud of our range of mens copper bracelets and copper bracelets for women. We have ensured that we have a style for everyone from minimalist, elegant, statement to bold and fashion led. Some of our favourites are also our best sellers and we have had some amazing feedback from customers, the testimonials and comments we have added below. So we hope you enjoy reading and browsing and of course we pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers and if you have any questions or concerns please do get in touch and our team will be more than happy to help.