1. Prime Copper Bracelet This copper bracelet mimics the classic watch strap style making it the perfect gift for the birthday boy who needs a bit of simple style in life.
2. Tetric Copper Bracelet For a bigger and bolder copper look this bracelet sports brick shaped copper links stacked for a stunning visual, an ideal 50th birthday gift for the fan of geometric patterns.
3. Shield Copper Magnetic Bracelet A gift for the man in your life who wants a clean, sleek look will love this dark bracelet with sleek straight lines to set off their stylish 50th birthday outfit.
4. Loki Copper Magnetic Bracelet This Celtic inspired design is the perfect birthday gift for the historian, any dad, husband, brother, or friend who delights in telling you about "back in his day" will get a kick out of this historic look.
5. Saturn Magnetic Link Copper Bracelet For a look with more depth this striking bracelet combines light copper and oxidised copper for an original look to go with any outfit.
6. Stark Magnetic Link Copper Bracelet This brickwork inspired bracelet is a great gift for the sturdy presence in your life to let them know you appreciate everything they do for you.
7. Barrot Magnetic Copper Bracelet This classic design is a brilliant gift for any man who wants to look good even when casual, this simple pattern and bold copper colour will go great with the most informal of birthday looks.
8. Draco Magnetic Copper Bangle For a less bold look this stylish textured bangle with arrow-shaped grooves would make the perfect start for the birthday boys collection, better late than never!
9. Hamilton Silver Bangle If you don't think your birthday boy would suit copper then a wide silver bangle with a minimalist finish will be a great alternative, its light colour will go with any look.
10. Drogo Magnetic Link Bracelet Another lighter look in colour but heavy in detail this unique and detailed bracelet is the ideal bold look for the man who's ready for fun at 50!
*Please seek advice from a G.P or a medical professional about any serious issues.
Here at DEMI+CO we are passionate about what we do. There’s a lot that goes on behind the scenes, from sourcing top quality materials to choosing stunning designs that our customers love! One of our most popular range of products is our copper and magnetic bracelets. We have a gorgeous collection of bracelets to suit every taste and whilst our designs are perfect for a unisex gift, we know that our more masculine designs are loved by men far and wide.
Christmas is right around the corner, so what better gifts for him than one of our lovely copper bracelets for men? We’ve put together a guide on our copper bracelets, including the history of copper and the excellent properties of this special metal that makes in beneficial toward your health.
At DEMI+CO, we know there is no ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to gift giving and that everyone has their own distinctive tastes. Never the less, we know that sometimes we need ideas and with Christmas coming up, it’s a busy time for all of us to come up with gift ideas for those hard to buy for in our lives!
As we are all spending more time than ever at home, our new wall art range makes excellent gifts for her and gifts for him. Comfortable and beautiful surroundings is important for our wellbeing and adding personal touches can really make a place feel like home. We offer a pay for download with our prints, so that you can print at home straightaway and pop into a quirky frame or you can pre-order your prints in a variety of sizes to suit you, if you prefer a traditional way of ordering your wall prints.
Black and white wall art is a very popular way to add a finishing touch to your home and can provide unique designs, such as favourite quotes, mantras or even animals to add to your surroundings. Choosing to gift someone one of our wall prints, shows that you know what kind of thing they like and you take notice of what they love to surround themselves with.
Ever wondered what the benefits of wearing a copper bracelet were? Ever wondered what the drawbacks to wearing one would be? If you are looking for more information about copper, copper bracelets and a honest portrayal of copper bracelets then look no further, you’ve come to the right place! We at DEMI+CO have put together a list of pro’s and cons of wearing a copper bracelet.
Copper is an essential nutrient required in our bodies; copper does no harm when it worn. Copper has been used as a health aid for decades and it is a pure metal like silver and gold, it is a malleable metal and it conducts heat in a similar manner. Copper wristbands can help with a number of ailments and may help with achy joints and poor circulation. Copper is also a very durable and long-lasting material; it has been used for centuries and has lasted centuries also. Historically copper was used for utensils like pots and spoons before it was worn as jewellery. Nowadays copper can be used for a number of things from homeware, electrical as well as beauty and jewellery.