These are the terms and conditions which apply to your purchase of jewellery, accessories and other goods (“goods”) from the Demi + Co website, www.demiandco.com (the “website”).
The website and goods are provided by Clip Creative Limited TA Demi + Co, a company registered in England under number 0748773 with a registered office at 99a High Road, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 2LH (“we”, “us”, “our” “the Company”). When we refer to “you” and “your” we mean the user of the website and purchaser of goods.
These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between us and you. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is given when you purchase goods from us. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before buying anything from this website.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the website and the goods are provided. Any such change in terms and conditions will be effective to all new orders once included in the text of these terms and conditions and published on the website. You should check the terms and conditions posted on the website periodically to ensure that you are aware of and comply with the current version.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, the goods or the website please email us at email@example.com
INFORMATION ABOUT THE WEBSITE AND THE GOODS
This part sets out some terms about information on the website, descriptions of goods and how you use the website.
Separate notices and disclaimers apply to your use of the website. By placing your order with us, you are implicitly accepting these terms and conditions and also agree to the notices and disclaimers.
We try to make sure that all information on the website, including descriptions of our goods, and listed prices, are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors on the website as soon as reasonably possible, and if we believe that such an error has affected your purchase of goods we will try to let you know. As we take these steps to ensure accuracy we will not be liable to you for any accidental errors on the website.
Orders are subject to acceptance by the Company and to availability of the goods, and will be invoiced at prices set out in our website at the time of purchase.
All prices shown on our website are inclusive of VAT and in GBP (£). We welcome purchases from overseas but all orders are charged in GBP, any transaction fees that are added by your card company are not our responsibility.
If you are purchasing goods from outside the UK, currency fluctuations and credit card charges may affect the amount billed on your credit card.
We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors on this site, including but not limited to those including price. We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions and/or product and price information without any notice being given.
We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes (these would be supplied directly from us), which may apply to any, or certain, specified items on the website. Such codes may only be applied to purchases of full-price items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale or discounts.
Making a purchase
When you purchase an item from us, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order and a unique order number. When your item has been posted, you will receive an email confirming your purchase has been dispatched. You will normally receive a confirmation of postage email within one to two working days of your order being received and processed. In the unlikely event that the postage of your item is delayed, we will contact you to inform you of the date on which you can expect delivery. Unless your purchase coincides with a break in supply, orders will not take more than two working days to be dispatched. Most orders are dispatched on the same or next working day. Orders placed at the weekend will normally be posted on the next working day. If you have any special requirements for postage, please contact us at the time of your order and we will be happy to try and meet these requirements.
We make every effort to package your items attractively, safely and securely. It is important that you retain any packaging if you want to make a return.
All items within the UK ordered online will be posted by Royal Mail and may or may not require a signature. With regard to international deliveries, any additional charges that may be incurred for customs clearance must be borne by you.
If your order is late, please contact us. We can only refund non-deliveries when the parcel is officially classified as lost by the Royal Mail. This is 15 working days after the date of delivery. We will always try our best to make sure you get your items on time.
Please note that in some countries there is no street address delivery. Instead, please use a PO Boxes address at various post office locations or to business addresses for delivery to an employee if applicable. Please check your country status here: https://www.royalmail.com/sending/international/country-guides
Further information about shipping can be found here: https://www.demiandco.com/pages/shipping
If you input any of your address or contact details incorrectly the customer can edit this within the first hour of placing an order. Once dispatched the name and address details can not be changed.
DEMI+CO do not take responsibility for any address errors the customer makes and will not be able to process a refund if the customer does not receive their order due to this reason.
We only work with designers which produce the highest standard of jewellery and accessories. We take great care to accurately describe and photograph each item, but the colour, finish and shape of unique handmade items made from natural materials may differ from one item to another.
We want you to purchase from our website with confidence and in the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with your purchase, please get in touch with us and we'll see what we can do.
We have 2 return policies
- General products
- Gold and Sterling Silver Jewellery returns only
1. GENERAL RETURNS
We accept returns and offer refunds if it has been 30 days or less since the purchase was made. Earrings are non returnable or refundable due to hygiene reasons. All return postage cost will be made by the customer by Royal Mail Signed For service. We do not accept refunds or returns from international customers. Once your parcel is with us, your refund request will be processed within five working days.
If you change your mind about your purchase or the item is no longer suitable, we’ll be more than happy to exchange it for something you love. If the item you want to exchange for is less expensive than the original item, we will refund the difference to your chosen method of payment. If the item you want to exchange is for more than the original item, one of the Customer Care team will contact you to take an additional payment.
If your item is outside the 30 day return policy and or is faulty and outside the 30 day return policy please email our customer service department on firstname.lastname@example.org Once you send your item back to us it will be assessed and then a repair or replacement will be arranged. We will then contact you on an estimate for the repair cost or send the item back to you without repair depending on your choice.
If you received a free gift and wish to return your item, you will also be required to return the free gift.
In the rare and unlikely event that you receive a damaged or faulty item, please email us on email@example.com with images of the faulty product.
Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered to the customer damaged. All items returned as faulty will be inspected, and any item displaying damage deemed to be a result of wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
Where possible, items will be replaced on request but only where such items are deemed faulty and depending on stock availability.
2. GOLD AND STERLING SILVER JEWELLERY (PLATED AND SOLID)
Our policy is not to credit returned items unless the item in question is faulty. Any discrepancies or defects should be reported and returned to us within 14 days via recorded delivery. We do ask that any returns are sent to us with a copy of the original Invoice or email order confirmation. Upon receipt of the item our silversmiths will verify the fault for manufacturing or intended damage. Any item displaying damage deemed to be a result of wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty. A full refund/credit will be issued if there has been a manufacturing fault. Please note that due to health and safety reasons all earrings and body jewellery that have been worn cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
Please return all items to:
Bridgford Business Centre
29 Bridgford Road
Please note that if you are pregnant, have a heart condition and or wear a pacemaker to NOT wear any magnetic jewellery. If you are suffering from any ailments please consult your G.P or medical professional as we do not make any medical claims with any of our products. Medical conditions and symptoms can differ from each person, we can’t guarantee any cures and we do NOT offer a money back guarantee if a medical condition is not cured or improved in anyway. If you do suffer from any medical conditions please consult your doctor, GP or health professional first. Loose or small magnets are also dangerous for little children so please be aware of this and keep out of their reach.
We at DEMI+CO go to great lengths of selecting and working with the manufactures to ensure we only include quality and bespoke solid copper products and high quality high strength magnets that not only stand the test of time and look good but products that our customers can reap health benefits from. We also test our copper bracelet and copper rings out ourselves to make sure that they last and are life proof. Majority of our copper and magnetic bracelets are also laser engraved with our designer ALPHA mens logo as a mark of designer quality and exclusivity.
We understand that your want to shop securely and with confidence. It therefore uses an online secure payment service provider to process your card payment. This provider uses state-of-the-art internet solutions to ensure that the personal and sensitive data you provide when making a purchase from us is not compromised.
Use of our website
All use of our website must be lawful and not injurious to any third party. You must not copy the content or images contained within our web pages for commercial purposes without the written consent of Demi + Co. You must also not use our website in any way that undermines the credibility of Demi + Co.
Our returns policy is in addition to your statutory rights and nothing within these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
Standard terms for competitions
- These terms and conditions, together with the terms and conditions that are specific to any Competition (as defined below) (the ‘Competition Terms’) are known as the ‘Rules’. Words used in the Competition Terms shall have the same meaning when used here. In the event of any conflict between the Competition Terms and the Standard Terms, the Competition Terms shall prevail.
- The Rules apply to any competition (the ‘Competition’) that is promoted on the DEMI+CO website (www.demiandco.com) or at on behalf of CLIP Creative Ltd TA DEMI+CO, at the address above and by entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by the Rules.
DEMI+CO reserve the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Competition and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of DEMI+CO’s reasonable control. Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation of the Competition, will be posted on the DEMI+CO website (www.demiandco.com). It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct or results of the Competition, or any other matter relating to a Competition, the decision of DEMI+CO shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by DEMI+CO.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your Entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. DEMI+CO reserves the right to verify any information contained in your Entry and/or your eligibility to enter the Competition.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, the Competition is only open to persons who are resident in the United Kingdom and persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom may not apply. Where a Competition is open to persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom, no person may enter the Competition if the Competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, the Competition is open to persons of any age. DEMI+CO assumes that by entering into the Competition, the parents or guardians of any entrant that is aged under the age of 18 have consented to that person’s entry into the Competition and these Rules. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity and if aged under 18, should be able to demonstrate to DEMI+CO’s satisfaction that their parent/ guardian has given their consent to such entry.
DEMI+CO reserve the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of the Rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Rules could lead to DEMI+CO disqualifying that person, without DEMI+CO giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
- Any person that is: (a) an employee of any company involved in the Competition (including DEMI+CO); or (b) a family member of such employee, is not eligible to enter the Competition. DEMI+CO reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the Competition as a result of this Rule.
- In the event that a Prize-winner is disqualified from the Competition, DEMI+CO will, unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, select an alternative Prize-winner in the same manner as the original Prize-winner and such selection will be subject to the Rules.
- Entries must be made by the Closing Date unless specified and in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- There is no requirement to make any purchase in order to enter the Competition or access the website.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, only one Entry per person is permitted. In the event that DEMI+CO discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple Entries, such person and any Entries made by them shall be disqualified and, if such Entrant has already been selected as a Prize-winner, an alternative Prize-winner will be selected in accordance with Rule 10 above.
- Unless otherwise set out in the Competition Terms, DEMI+CO accepts no responsibility for the return of any Entries.
- Prize-winners will be selected and notified in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. No prize will be awarded where any entrant has committed any form of misconduct (as determined by DEMI+CO in its sole discretion).
- Where Entries are judged on artistic or other subjective criteria, DEMI+CO reserves the right to set amend the criteria used to judge Entries.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason DEMI+CO reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes must be accepted in the manner set out in the Prize Notification. In the event that any Prize Notification is returned as undeliverable or any Prize-winner fails to validly reply to a Prize Notification within 28 days, DEMI+CO reserves the right to disqualify the Prize-winner and select an alternative Prize-winner in accordance with Rule 10 above.
DEMI+CO accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
DEMI+CO accepts no responsibility for Entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
Intellectual property rights and data protection
- All Prize-winners unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of their name, one or more photographs of themselves and disclosure of their county of residence (if such Prize-winner is resident within the UK) or country of residence (if such Prize-winner is resident outside the UK); and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- The Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Competition), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- The Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Rules or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
Last updated: July 2020
- These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of digital and physical DEMI+CO Gift Cards.
- These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the DEMI+CO website (www.demiandco.com) as well as gift cards purchased at authorised concessions, pop up stores and other physical retail outlets.
- DEMI+CO reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our DEMI+CO gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your DEMI+CO gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. DEMI+CO gift cards remain the property of DEMI+CO who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
- The value of your DEMI+CO gift card can only be redeemed at www.demiandco.com using the Shopify payment processing checkout. (Paypal and other payment gateways are not accepted). A DEMI+CO gift card purchased in the UK shall have a redemption period of 12 months from the date of issue. Should you choose to use your DEMI+CO gift card outside of the country it was purchased in, you will be responsible for any foreign exchange rates, applicable on the date of the transaction/s performed. Please note any redemptions, balance enquiries, top-ups and balance transfers will be reflected in the currency applicable to the country you are using it in. By way of example, if you topped up your UK gift card with €10 whilst on a visit to the Republic of Ireland and subsequently wished to use your gift card when you returned to the UK, the balance will show in GBP, calculated based on the exchange rate on the date of your purchase.
- The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card. Please note DEMI+CO gift cards cannot be redeemed in any DEMI+CO concessions, department stores, independent retailers, pop-ups or private sellers. Gift Cards are non-returnable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The maximum amount that an individual DEMI+CO gift card can hold is £300.00; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers. For gift cards purchased online, DEMI+CO will provide you with specific denominations to choose from e.g. £15, £20, £25 etc.
- Your DEMI+CO gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase, following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
- A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
- Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an in-store purchase or online order.
- Only one gift card may be used per online order.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
- You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift (digital and physical) card following delivery. In cases where your DEMI+CO gift card is lost or stolen, DEMI+CO is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. DEMI+CO cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on a DEMI+CO gift card as a result of theft or fraud. All DEMI+CO gift cards have a unique CODE number which is required for online purchases. This CODE is unique and clearly visible on the email you receive. It is your responsibility to keep this email safe and secure. DEMI+CO cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the CODE has become known to another party.
Crediting a DEMI+CO gift card
- Please retain an expired gift card should you wish to return your purchase. Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original gift card or in the event that you have discarded or misplaced your original card, issued on a new DEMI+CO gift card.
- If a partial refund is made for any purchase using a DEMI+CO gift card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the DEMI+CO gift card in the first instance.
- If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by DEMI+CO gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card).
Governing Law and jurisdiction
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Our designs must not be used for resale, merchandise, content or digital templates, production or commercial purposes. All rights reserved. Be aware that any copying, duplicating, or use of the contents or information is prohibited. The contents, graphical elements and intellectual property are protected by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Any infringement of copyright will result in legal action. CLIP Creative Ltd (Reg No. 07487736) Copyright 2020©.