1. Vegas Skull Leather Bracelet This men’s leather bracelet is for the man that likes to stand out, for the man who’s a little bit edgy and a little bit rock and roll! This exclusive ALPHA mens designer leather bracelet is a statement piece for the birthday boy who really is loud and proud.
2. Targaryen Copper Magnetic Bracelet An artistic and unusual copper bracelet for the man that likes to be quietly different. The contrast of the inner copper colour and the grey outer sheen make this mens copper bracelet feel truly exceptional. Laser engraved to form part of our designer collection
3. Dwayne Wide Leather Bracelet For the macho and sporty type, is the birthday boy into the gym? Lifting, rugby or is he just very alpha male? Then this bracelet is the one for him. Genuine 100% leather, this robust and masculine leather and silver bracelet is a classic choice.
4. Highlander Copper Magnetic Bracelet This copper bracelet is ideal for the earthy, eco or outdoorsy type. The Scottish thistle represents bravery and courage which perfectly describes this noble copper bracelet with magnets inspired by nature.
5. Princeton Braided Black Leather Bracelet This leather designer bracelet is a good choice for the minimalist or casual type, This ALPHA branded mens designer leather bracelet is slimline black leather and has a distinctive argyle style detailed silver fastening. The unobtrusive design and the attention to detail is perfect for the quietly confident types.
6. Lannister Copper Magnetic Bracelet This copper bracelet with magnets is a good choice for the birthday man who is very cultured, who is a bit of an explorer or a travelling addict. The design on this engraved mens copper bracelet is inspired by gladiator shields, the strong weaved patterns and emblems make this copper bracelet a perfect choice for the man who likes all things worldly.
7. Jet Leather Woven Bracelet This bracelet is the all-rounder, a suave, sophisticated and a timeless classic mens leather bracelet, a simple design for an elegant look. If you’re not too sure on which bracelet to get then this your safe bet, casual and modern what’s not to like?
8. Carbon Magnetic Copper Bracelet Is your birthday man into expensive high end looks and trinkets? If luxe and glamorous gifts are his thing then this sleek pure solid copper, magnetic and carbon fibre bracelet is the one for him. This men’s bracelet features copper links with magnets and a strip of carbon fibre making it the opulent showstopper he will love.
9. Panther black leather stainless steel bracelet This is the classic dad bracelet, for the man that wants to be cool but still likes comfort. This black leather men’s bracelet combines durable leather making it ideal for work and with intricate detailing giving it the wow factor.
10. Phantom black leather stainless steel bracelet Another great leather designer bracelet for men, ideal for the birthday boy that is sporty or who just doesn’t like too much getting in his way. This thinner braided leather bracelet for men is lightweight, simple and easy to wear, the number one choice for the more no frills birthday boy.
Here at DEMI+CO we are passionate about what we do. There’s a lot that goes on behind the scenes, from sourcing top quality materials to choosing stunning designs that our customers love! One of our most popular range of products is our copper and magnetic bracelets. We have a gorgeous collection of bracelets to suit every taste and whilst our designs are perfect for a unisex gift, we know that our more masculine designs are loved by men far and wide.
Christmas is right around the corner, so what better gifts for him than one of our lovely copper bracelets for men? We’ve put together a guide on our copper bracelets, including the history of copper and the excellent properties of this special metal that makes in beneficial toward your health.
At DEMI+CO, we know there is no ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to gift giving and that everyone has their own distinctive tastes. Never the less, we know that sometimes we need ideas and with Christmas coming up, it’s a busy time for all of us to come up with gift ideas for those hard to buy for in our lives!
As we are all spending more time than ever at home, our new wall art range makes excellent gifts for her and gifts for him. Comfortable and beautiful surroundings is important for our wellbeing and adding personal touches can really make a place feel like home. We offer a pay for download with our prints, so that you can print at home straightaway and pop into a quirky frame or you can pre-order your prints in a variety of sizes to suit you, if you prefer a traditional way of ordering your wall prints.
Black and white wall art is a very popular way to add a finishing touch to your home and can provide unique designs, such as favourite quotes, mantras or even animals to add to your surroundings. Choosing to gift someone one of our wall prints, shows that you know what kind of thing they like and you take notice of what they love to surround themselves with.
Ever wondered what the benefits of wearing a copper bracelet were? Ever wondered what the drawbacks to wearing one would be? If you are looking for more information about copper, copper bracelets and a honest portrayal of copper bracelets then look no further, you’ve come to the right place! We at DEMI+CO have put together a list of pro’s and cons of wearing a copper bracelet.
Copper is an essential nutrient required in our bodies; copper does no harm when it worn. Copper has been used as a health aid for decades and it is a pure metal like silver and gold, it is a malleable metal and it conducts heat in a similar manner. Copper wristbands can help with a number of ailments and may help with achy joints and poor circulation. Copper is also a very durable and long-lasting material; it has been used for centuries and has lasted centuries also. Historically copper was used for utensils like pots and spoons before it was worn as jewellery. Nowadays copper can be used for a number of things from homeware, electrical as well as beauty and jewellery.