1. Prime Copper Bracelet This copper bracelet mimics the classic watch strap style making it the perfect gift for the birthday boy who needs a bit of simple style in life.
2. Tetric Copper Bracelet For a bigger and bolder copper look this bracelet sports brick shaped copper links stacked for a stunning visual, an ideal 50th birthday gift for the fan of geometric patterns.
3. Shield Copper Magnetic Bracelet A gift for the man in your life who wants a clean, sleek look will love this dark bracelet with sleek straight lines to set off their stylish 50th birthday outfit.
4. Loki Copper Magnetic Bracelet This Celtic inspired design is the perfect birthday gift for the historian, any dad, husband, brother, or friend who delights in telling you about "back in his day" will get a kick out of this historic look.
5. Saturn Magnetic Link Copper Bracelet For a look with more depth this striking bracelet combines light copper and oxidised copper for an original look to go with any outfit.
6. Stark Magnetic Link Copper Bracelet This brickwork inspired bracelet is a great gift for the sturdy presence in your life to let them know you appreciate everything they do for you.
7. Barrot Magnetic Copper Bracelet This classic design is a brilliant gift for any man who wants to look good even when casual, this simple pattern and bold copper colour will go great with the most informal of birthday looks.
8. Draco Magnetic Copper Bangle For a less bold look this stylish textured bangle with arrow-shaped grooves would make the perfect start for the birthday boys collection, better late than never!
9. Hamilton Silver Bangle If you don't think your birthday boy would suit copper then a wide silver bangle with a minimalist finish will be a great alternative, its light colour will go with any look.
10. Drogo Magnetic Link Bracelet Another lighter look in colour but heavy in detail this unique and detailed bracelet is the ideal bold look for the man who's ready for fun at 50!
*Please seek advice from a G.P or a medical professional about any serious issues.
Here at DEMI+CO we try to continuously stay up to date with not just new trends and products but also information on the health, magnetic and the copper industry. We also keep in touch with all our customers who regularly keep us updated on their products and tell us their feedback. We recently received a great deal of positive comments (we do also get constructive criticisms too and we do have to say that magnetic bracelets don’t work for everyone) about how our magnetic bracelets have been helping customers manage their pain or curb their appetite. Either way we like to ensure that we use quality materials, quality magnets and ensure stylish and expertly crafted magnetic bracelet for men and ladies magnetic bracelets too.
“Absolutely love this magnetic bracelet I purchased few weeks ago, since wearing it I noticed I had more energy and it's curved my appetite big smile 5 stars.”
We are extremely excited about our new range of art prints that are downloadable for our customers to take away and print to go in to frames or produced on to canvas. We at DEMI+CO have always been passionate about beautiful things be it jewellery or art and both seem to go so well. Not only that but as a team we are all passionate about homewares and interiors and can’t wait to introduce new pieces and new lines into the collection.
Before we decided to create art prints online, we did a great deal of research into this area. We wanted to give our customers something that was unique but still popular with our range of fans. We also wanted to ensure that our customers would be interested in buying art prints, so we do what we do best we ran some polls and asked a few questions, and we had a very positive response! The next step for us was to work along side a reputable, experienced and talented artist that had a fresh take on classic images. That’s when we came across Hamish, when we met him – over zoom we just got on straight away and it didn’t take us long to decide on working with him.
Here at DEMI+CO we like to have the occasional fun when it comes to zodiacs and horoscopes. We know that there is a serious side to Astronomy and Astrology, and we are appreciative to all viewpoints. As a team we do like reading each other’s star signs and although we don’t take it too seriously, we definitely see personality traits and patterns according to each sign!
So, as a bit of fun we decided to create our own little blog posts for all you fans of magnetic bracelets, ladies magnetic bracelets, copper bracelets and bangles and womens copper bracelets to see which personality trait would suit which health bracelet. So, why not have a quick read of yours, your friends or sisters or mum. You never know how useful it can be and if you are struggling with a gift decision this could help you out. Enjoy!