1. Lucia Hoop Earrings Starting out with a simple but sophisticated hoop, these earrings are deceptively modest but being thicker than the classic hoop look. The wider and flatter edge of these lightweight hoops will help your outfit pop. Perfect for a sleek office look or a sassy girls night out on the town - you'll be sure to command attention.
2. Ana Crystal Hoops If you're after a slightly smaller hoop with the same wow factor then these small hoops with dazzling diamante crystals will hug your earlobes and give you some extra sparkle. These hoops are a great way to brighten your daytime look, they're professional and dainty with the flare you need to get you through the day looking great.
3. Valeria Hoop Earrings For a unique pair of hoops these Valeria hoop earrings are the perfect match. The large silver half hoop is adorned with a unique hoop charm designed to dazzle. These hoops are a killer pairing with any low neckline tops or dresses to draw the eye down to whatever fabulous outfit you choose! Given that they give a little something extra they would be brilliant to add a little bling to the dance floor.
4. Isla Silver Double Hoop Earrings For a subtle geometric look why not try these double hoops? Like the Valeria hoops they give a little extra length but are a little more versatile, these hoops, though fun and funky, won't limit you to the dance floor they'll work well with any outfit! The Isla Double Hoops really are the best example of why silver hoops are a staple for your collection, they'll tie together any outfit from a wedding to brunch with the girls.
5. Mia Heartbreaker Drop Earrings If you're after a more art deco vintage accessory then the Mia Drop Earrings are for you! These earrings are little but mighty, they will definitely draw the eye with a heart shaped crystal weighting them perfectly. They will complete any vintage look with their heirloom aesthetic and will help to bring a new lease of life to any old outfits. Why not buy them as a gift for the vintage lover in your life, or, if you're in need of a treat, gift them to yourself and dazzle away whenever you wear them!
The variety available for silver hoops shows just how essential they are for your wardrobe! There isn't an outfit out there that can't be completed with a pair of these five looks; with everything from the subtle to the ornate from the office to the dance floor we cannot get enough of these simple silver looks and their ability to tie an aesthetic together.
These five earrings are also a great selection for gifts! If you're stuck for ideas then any woman in your life would love, love, LOVE, to have a pair of these in her jewellery box. For the fun loving sister the Lucia and Valeria hoops are an ideal present for any occasion, the Ana Crystals and Mia Heartbreakers are a great gift for mothers day that any mother or grandmother would be delighted to unwrap, and the Isla Double Hoops are a great gift for yourself or a friend!
Whatever the reason you're buying, silver hoops are always a brilliant buy that will complete any jewellery collection. After all it is "these big earrings, these big hoops [...] the girls are sort of falling in love with" - Ralph Lauren
Hoop earrings are always on trend, they haven't ever really left the fashion experts jewellery box, as we have mentioned earlier, they are a classic that get tweaked every season to go along side the seasons trends.
Based on catwalk trends for this year the classic hoop is getting supersized, thick, chunky gold and silver versions have been seen on spring summer runways. On some shows we noticed some hoops were double hooped for extra measure, details such as bars, drops, beads, spiral details, half hoops and mixed metal hoops were all seen in variety of colours and sizes.
An oval face is the most versatile face shape for jewellery, the choice of jewellery that suits this type of face is endless. Oval faces tend to be long so the only thing to avoid would be long jewellery like long line necklaces, long drop earrings and longer bar earrings but anything else like studs, wide hoops and shorter drop earrings would look fabulous. For example our Shine bright crystal double drop earrings or our Mia Heartbreaker drop earrings would be the perfect option for an oval face structure and would create more width around the jawline balancing out the facial proportions perfectly.
Long faces also suit a variety of jewellery and similar to oval longer lined jewellery is not always as flattering. Statement shorter earrings like statement studs and bold wider pieces are the ideal choice for the longer face shape such as our Halo intertwined gold studs and our Elena Star Studs will balance out the face shape.
Angular, long and linear jewellery suits a rounder face, bar earrings, drop earrings and geometric shapes look fabulous on these types of face shapes. The contrast of sharp angles and linear lines balances out the roundness and will help to create the illusion of a longer face shape. For example our Alexis rose gold double leaf drop Earrings and our Lara leaf earrings would be the ideal choice for a rounder face shape.
Wider, shorter earrings and shorter necklaces help to give heart shape faces softness and will also help to give the jawline more width. Heart shape faces usually have a wider forehead and a narrow jawline. Our Stella diva rose gold crystal hoop earrings and Kelsey rose gold 3D leaf Earrings are both examples of earrings that would be the perfect choice for heart shaped faces.
Square faces tend to have a more angular look and softer rounder jewellery helps to balance this out. Hoops and rounder studs are the ideal options for those with a more angular face shape. For example have a look at our Twisted love rose gold hoops and Don’t break my heart rose gold crystal studs both would add more softness to a square shaped face.
Pear shaped faces have similarities with round face shapes and also suit very similar jewellery. Pear shaped faces have a slightly narrow forehead and a wider jawline so jewellery that is narrow, long and linear balances out this face style. For example our Ella geometric Necklace and Lara leaf earrings would be the perfect choice.
Why not check out more of our best earrings:
The big 3-0. Some people dread turning thirty, while other people welcome it. No matter how you feel about leaving your twenties behind, remember that age is just a number and you’re still fabulous at any stage in your life.
“A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy.” – Abhishek Bachchan
Why not write a list of things you’ve always wanted to do? Like learning how to surf, going on a trip to Japan or getting a tattoo. Write down all of the things you really want to do or achieve and set yourself a time goal to have completed it by. Maybe a year, 5 years or before your 40th birthday. It’s a great way to motivate yourself and remind yourself of all the fantastic times you have ahead of you!
“The year you were born marks only your entry into the world. Other years where you prove your worth, they are the ones worth celebrating.” – Jarod Kintz
Maybe you are reading this for some ideas on gifts for your sister, daughter or friend to celebrate her 30th birthday. A thoughtful gift idea would be to write her a letter of all the amazing things she has achieved in her life so far and what makes you proud of her. List your favourite things about her and tell her why she means so much to you.
Accompany this letter with a beautiful piece of jewellery to make it the most thoughtful, show stopping gift she could wish for, that she’ll treasure for years to come.
We at DEMI+CO have put together a list of our top 10 jewellery gift ideas for her.
When it comes to weddings, it’s important to remember the Father of the Bride. The act of ‘giving the her away’ is an important part of many brides’ big days. When asking someone to give you away, it can be nice to accompany this with a gift to mark the occasion and let the recipient know how much they mean to you.
Maybe you’ve chosen your Dad, Stepfather, Brother, Uncle or best friend to give you away and you want a way to say thank you. You might be the groom-to-be and you’re looking for a gift for her Dad, to let him know you appreciate him welcoming you into the family – or maybe you just want to spoil your own Dad and thank him for his years of advice.
Whatever the reason, here at DEMI+CO we have put together a list of our TOP 10 gifts for him, to let him know you’re grateful for all that he does.
There are so many benefits when it comes to copper and magnetic bracelets, not just the health benefits and the stylish choices but the freedom of adjustment. Our magnetic bracelets and copper bracelets are available in two different formats bangle format and a link format. The great aspect of both of these styles of health bracelets is the fact that they are adjustable. Whether you want a loose fit or tight fit and if your wrist size goes up or down both bracelets will be adjustable allowing you to know that you can still wear your therapeutic bracelet.
Below we have put together a step by step process of how each of the magnetic bracelet links and copper bangles can be adjusted. We at DEMI+CO have also put together our favourite magnetic bangles and copper bracelets below. We are extremely proud of our range of mens copper bracelets and copper bracelets for women. We have ensured that we have a style for everyone from minimalist, elegant, statement to bold and fashion led. Some of our favourites are also our best sellers and we have had some amazing feedback from customers, the testimonials and comments we have added below. So we hope you enjoy reading and browsing and of course we pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers and if you have any questions or concerns please do get in touch and our team will be more than happy to help.