1. Panther Black Leather Stainless Steel Bracelet This designer ALPHA bracelet is made with genuine leather with a stainless-steel fastening. Super light, stylish and on trend making it a minimalist wear, perfect for the dad to be who appreciates sleek styles.
2. Phantom Black Leather Stainless Steal Bracelet This leather bracelet clasps easily with a stainless steal clasp, but the thin braided leather and lightweight clasp makes for an even lighter feel and minimal style. This mens designer bracelet is slimline and stylish and ideal for the dad that’s young at heart and doesn’t like too much fuss or detail.
3. Odin Copper Magnetic Bracelet This adjustable copper bracelet is artistic and robust, the intricate laser engraved details make this bold copper bracelet a true statement piece. This majestic magnetic bracelet is ideal for the strongest new dad you know, sure to bring out the Viking in anyone, the Celtic knot design gives a historic and timeless look.
4. Aragorn Magnetic Copper Bracelet This copper bracelet for men encapsulates the calm waves of the sea, the beautiful circular Celtic knot inspired angular embossed pattern gives this bracelet a very boho feel. This classic and timeless magnetic bracelet is ideal for a creative and free-spirited dad or dad to be.
5. Valinor Magnetic Copper Bracelet For a father who appreciates the finer things this magnetic bracelet with an intricate Roman inspired design has an oxidised background to add depth to the design creating the perfect masculine look for the protective and loving father.
“Of all the things my hands have held the best by far is you”
“Your son will hold your hand for a little while but your heart for a lifetime.”
“You’ll learn to lower your expectations about what you can accomplish in a day. Some days, it will be all you can do to keep baby safe, warm, and fed. And that will be enough.”
“Anyone who tells you fatherhood is the greatest thing that can happen to you, they are understating it.”
“Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.” Mike Myers
“you’ll outgrow my lap but never my heart.”
“I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us.” Umberto Eco
Here at DEMI+CO we are passionate about what we do. There’s a lot that goes on behind the scenes, from sourcing top quality materials to choosing stunning designs that our customers love! One of our most popular range of products is our copper and magnetic bracelets. We have a gorgeous collection of bracelets to suit every taste and whilst our designs are perfect for a unisex gift, we know that our more masculine designs are loved by men far and wide.
Christmas is right around the corner, so what better gifts for him than one of our lovely copper bracelets for men? We’ve put together a guide on our copper bracelets, including the history of copper and the excellent properties of this special metal that makes in beneficial toward your health.
At DEMI+CO, we know there is no ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to gift giving and that everyone has their own distinctive tastes. Never the less, we know that sometimes we need ideas and with Christmas coming up, it’s a busy time for all of us to come up with gift ideas for those hard to buy for in our lives!
As we are all spending more time than ever at home, our new wall art range makes excellent gifts for her and gifts for him. Comfortable and beautiful surroundings is important for our wellbeing and adding personal touches can really make a place feel like home. We offer a pay for download with our prints, so that you can print at home straightaway and pop into a quirky frame or you can pre-order your prints in a variety of sizes to suit you, if you prefer a traditional way of ordering your wall prints.
Black and white wall art is a very popular way to add a finishing touch to your home and can provide unique designs, such as favourite quotes, mantras or even animals to add to your surroundings. Choosing to gift someone one of our wall prints, shows that you know what kind of thing they like and you take notice of what they love to surround themselves with.
Ever wondered what the benefits of wearing a copper bracelet were? Ever wondered what the drawbacks to wearing one would be? If you are looking for more information about copper, copper bracelets and a honest portrayal of copper bracelets then look no further, you’ve come to the right place! We at DEMI+CO have put together a list of pro’s and cons of wearing a copper bracelet.
Copper is an essential nutrient required in our bodies; copper does no harm when it worn. Copper has been used as a health aid for decades and it is a pure metal like silver and gold, it is a malleable metal and it conducts heat in a similar manner. Copper wristbands can help with a number of ailments and may help with achy joints and poor circulation. Copper is also a very durable and long-lasting material; it has been used for centuries and has lasted centuries also. Historically copper was used for utensils like pots and spoons before it was worn as jewellery. Nowadays copper can be used for a number of things from homeware, electrical as well as beauty and jewellery.