1. Panther Black Leather Stainless Steel Bracelet This designer ALPHA bracelet is made with genuine leather with a stainless-steel fastening. Super light, stylish and on trend making it a minimalist wear, perfect for the dad to be who appreciates sleek styles.
2. Phantom Black Leather Stainless Steal Bracelet This leather bracelet clasps easily with a stainless steal clasp, but the thin braided leather and lightweight clasp makes for an even lighter feel and minimal style. This mens designer bracelet is slimline and stylish and ideal for the dad that’s young at heart and doesn’t like too much fuss or detail.
3. Odin Copper Magnetic Bracelet This adjustable copper bracelet is artistic and robust, the intricate laser engraved details make this bold copper bracelet a true statement piece. This majestic magnetic bracelet is ideal for the strongest new dad you know, sure to bring out the Viking in anyone, the Celtic knot design gives a historic and timeless look.
4. Aragorn Magnetic Copper Bracelet This copper bracelet for men encapsulates the calm waves of the sea, the beautiful circular Celtic knot inspired angular embossed pattern gives this bracelet a very boho feel. This classic and timeless magnetic bracelet is ideal for a creative and free-spirited dad or dad to be.
5. Valinor Magnetic Copper Bracelet For a father who appreciates the finer things this magnetic bracelet with an intricate Roman inspired design has an oxidised background to add depth to the design creating the perfect masculine look for the protective and loving father.
“Of all the things my hands have held the best by far is you”
“Your son will hold your hand for a little while but your heart for a lifetime.”
“You’ll learn to lower your expectations about what you can accomplish in a day. Some days, it will be all you can do to keep baby safe, warm, and fed. And that will be enough.”
“Anyone who tells you fatherhood is the greatest thing that can happen to you, they are understating it.”
“Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.” Mike Myers
“you’ll outgrow my lap but never my heart.”
“I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us.” Umberto Eco
Here at DEMI+CO we live and breathe jewellery. To us, accessories are an important part of any outfit and can help you feel more confident with how you present yourself. We design and source high quality materials for our collections with our customers in mind. We understand there is no ‘one size fits all’, which is why we work hard to bring you a range of different styles to suit different tastes and lifestyles.
Lockdown has been tough for all of us, in many different ways so we wanted to put together a light hearted, fun quiz to brighten your day and to help you decide which men’s designer bracelet suits your own personal lockdown style. Throughout this blog post we will also introduce you to some of our favourite men’s designer bracelets so you can see for yourself the fantastic range we have. You never know, you might just find your next favourite accessory! Read on to find out which bracelet we think suits your style, by answering our questions below.
Here at DEMI+CO, we think that jewellery adds the finishing touch to any outfit, no matter what your style is. It is important to feel good about yourself and confident, which is why we design our jewellery with this in mind and cover many different styles to help you find something that will suit you. We are complete jewellery addicts at DEMI+CO and we love to have a piece of jewellery for any occasion, especially a pair of statement gold hoop earrings, which we think add a touch of luxe to even the simplest of outfits. Continue reading to find out more about our gold hoop earrings.
Here at DEMI+CO, we are firm believers in the health benefits of magnetic therapy bracelets. Magnetic jewellery has gained in popularity, but it has been used for centuries for its natural healing energies. Many celebrities are firm fans of magnetic therapy, these are said to include Leonardo DiCaprio and Sir Anthony Hopkins, among many others.
We have put together this blog post to give you some further information on magnetic therapy and to outline the pros and cons, to help you decide whether magnetic therapy is for you. Read on to find out more about this ancient form of natural pain relief and to see some of the testimonials from our happy customers that said magnetic therapy worked for them.