1. Panther Black Leather Stainless Steel Bracelet This designer ALPHA bracelet is made with genuine leather with a stainless-steel fastening. Super light, stylish and on trend making it a minimalist wear, perfect for the dad to be who appreciates sleek styles.
2. Phantom Black Leather Stainless Steal Bracelet This leather bracelet clasps easily with a stainless steal clasp, but the thin braided leather and lightweight clasp makes for an even lighter feel and minimal style. This mens designer bracelet is slimline and stylish and ideal for the dad that’s young at heart and doesn’t like too much fuss or detail.
3. Odin Copper Magnetic Bracelet This adjustable copper bracelet is artistic and robust, the intricate laser engraved details make this bold copper bracelet a true statement piece. This majestic magnetic bracelet is ideal for the strongest new dad you know, sure to bring out the Viking in anyone, the Celtic knot design gives a historic and timeless look.
4. Aragorn Magnetic Copper Bracelet This copper bracelet for men encapsulates the calm waves of the sea, the beautiful circular Celtic knot inspired angular embossed pattern gives this bracelet a very boho feel. This classic and timeless magnetic bracelet is ideal for a creative and free-spirited dad or dad to be.
5. Valinor Magnetic Copper Bracelet For a father who appreciates the finer things this magnetic bracelet with an intricate Roman inspired design has an oxidised background to add depth to the design creating the perfect masculine look for the protective and loving father.
“Of all the things my hands have held the best by far is you”
“Your son will hold your hand for a little while but your heart for a lifetime.”
“You’ll learn to lower your expectations about what you can accomplish in a day. Some days, it will be all you can do to keep baby safe, warm, and fed. And that will be enough.”
“Anyone who tells you fatherhood is the greatest thing that can happen to you, they are understating it.”
“Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.” Mike Myers
“you’ll outgrow my lap but never my heart.”
“I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us.” Umberto Eco
The big 3-0. Some people dread turning thirty, while other people welcome it. No matter how you feel about leaving your twenties behind, remember that age is just a number and you’re still fabulous at any stage in your life.
“A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy.” – Abhishek Bachchan
Why not write a list of things you’ve always wanted to do? Like learning how to surf, going on a trip to Japan or getting a tattoo. Write down all of the things you really want to do or achieve and set yourself a time goal to have completed it by. Maybe a year, 5 years or before your 40th birthday. It’s a great way to motivate yourself and remind yourself of all the fantastic times you have ahead of you!
“The year you were born marks only your entry into the world. Other years where you prove your worth, they are the ones worth celebrating.” – Jarod Kintz
Maybe you are reading this for some ideas on gifts for your sister, daughter or friend to celebrate her 30th birthday. A thoughtful gift idea would be to write her a letter of all the amazing things she has achieved in her life so far and what makes you proud of her. List your favourite things about her and tell her why she means so much to you.
Accompany this letter with a beautiful piece of jewellery to make it the most thoughtful, show stopping gift she could wish for, that she’ll treasure for years to come.
We at DEMI+CO have put together a list of our top 10 jewellery gift ideas for her.
When it comes to weddings, it’s important to remember the Father of the Bride. The act of ‘giving the her away’ is an important part of many brides’ big days. When asking someone to give you away, it can be nice to accompany this with a gift to mark the occasion and let the recipient know how much they mean to you.
Maybe you’ve chosen your Dad, Stepfather, Brother, Uncle or best friend to give you away and you want a way to say thank you. You might be the groom-to-be and you’re looking for a gift for her Dad, to let him know you appreciate him welcoming you into the family – or maybe you just want to spoil your own Dad and thank him for his years of advice.
Whatever the reason, here at DEMI+CO we have put together a list of our TOP 10 gifts for him, to let him know you’re grateful for all that he does.
There are so many benefits when it comes to copper and magnetic bracelets, not just the health benefits and the stylish choices but the freedom of adjustment. Our magnetic bracelets and copper bracelets are available in two different formats bangle format and a link format. The great aspect of both of these styles of health bracelets is the fact that they are adjustable. Whether you want a loose fit or tight fit and if your wrist size goes up or down both bracelets will be adjustable allowing you to know that you can still wear your therapeutic bracelet.
Below we have put together a step by step process of how each of the magnetic bracelet links and copper bangles can be adjusted. We at DEMI+CO have also put together our favourite magnetic bangles and copper bracelets below. We are extremely proud of our range of mens copper bracelets and copper bracelets for women. We have ensured that we have a style for everyone from minimalist, elegant, statement to bold and fashion led. Some of our favourites are also our best sellers and we have had some amazing feedback from customers, the testimonials and comments we have added below. So we hope you enjoy reading and browsing and of course we pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers and if you have any questions or concerns please do get in touch and our team will be more than happy to help.