1. This gorgeous Gia Heart Necklace is the most romantic of gestures, this classic shiny silver heart on a delicate silver chain would melt any girls heart!
2 This Heart and soul Bangle couldn't be any more romantic with two hearts that come together it's symbolism will make her feel all warm and loved!
3. This stylised Alma Gold Heart Necklace is the fashionista's choice for Valentines Day, romantic and stylish what more could she want?
4. This Martina Gold Bangle Cuff has an infinity style design which represents forever love, the perfect give for February 14.
5. If your loved one isn't in to hearts or symbols of love but she still loves jewellery then these Lara leaf earrings would make the perfect gift, beautiful and delicate what's not to love about these silver earrings.
6. The title of this necklace says it all Yours forever rose gold lariat heart necklace is another heartfelt choice, delicate chain with a dainty heart lariat pendant. This is one necklace she will remember forever!
7. If your loved one prefers a more subtle gesture then these Maisie crystal full heart studs are the perfect choice, light, easy to wear and super sparkly.
8. This Alma Silver Heart Necklace is a firm favourite here at DEMI+CO, this necklace is romantic whilst retaining a certain edge. The perfect necklace for the perfect partner.
9. If you're after a present that is a little more unique then our Isla silver double hoop earrings might be a good option. These earrings are the ideal date night earrings so what better gift to give your partner - something she can wear immediately of course!
10. This Not over you open circle pendant necklaceis another romantic choice, judging by its title, the circle represents everlasting love. With a meaning like that this necklace should be the perfect Valentines gift for the one!
Ever wondered what the benefits of wearing a copper bracelet were? Ever wondered what the drawbacks to wearing one would be? If you are looking for more information about copper, copper bracelets and a honest portrayal of copper bracelets then look no further, you’ve come to the right place! We at DEMI+CO have put together a list of pro’s and cons of wearing a copper bracelet.
Copper is an essential nutrient required in our bodies; copper does no harm when it worn. Copper has been used as a health aid for decades and it is a pure metal like silver and gold, it is a malleable metal and it conducts heat in a similar manner. Copper wristbands can help with a number of ailments and may help with achy joints and poor circulation. Copper is also a very durable and long-lasting material; it has been used for centuries and has lasted centuries also. Historically copper was used for utensils like pots and spoons before it was worn as jewellery. Nowadays copper can be used for a number of things from homeware, electrical as well as beauty and jewellery.
Here at DEMI+CO, we liked to have a bit of fun and creativity with our blog posts. We’re interested in learning more about star signs, Astrology and Astronomy and although these areas are very complex, we wanted to put together a fun guide on some of the common traits attributed to star signs.
There are 12 signs in the zodiac and which one you are depends on when in the year you were born. Over time, each sign has been associated with different things, from myths to animals, colours to personality traits. There are four elements that the signs fit under; Air, Earth, Fire and Water, and these all contribute certain traits to each sign that they correspond with.
Are you fed up with skimming through stylish pictures of interiors on Pinterest? Are you fed up with looking at glamourous homes in interior magazines or can’t stand the thought of venturing to that well know blue and yellow home store?
Well…we may have a fool proof way and may we call it the easy way to getting your home glam, stylish with your own personal stamp without it costing the earth.
What’s the catch? Well there isn’t one, by the time you have read this post not only will you armed with all the knowledge and tips you need to make your house and rooms look divine, but you will hopefully have a list of things that you need (that you can get from us 😊) to get you started on making your interiors the best ever!
We at DEMI+CO have put together a list of all the questions you could think of about interiors, wall art, paintings, word art prints and added our research, knowledge and a few suggestions to help you along your way. Before you think oh gosh is this going to be the run of the mill advice that will make my home look the same as everyone else...well no! We believe in being quirky and embracing it, we believe in mixing styles, antique with high street, fashion wall art to animal prints and more juxtaposing all the things you like in a way that makes it you – in a way that only YOU can do it!