1. Bronn Magnetic Link Copper Bracelet This robust copper silver plated bracelet is ideal for the robust retiree, a strong link design makes this bracelet perfect for the retired hobbyist who needs a reliable link and a reliable look.
2. Saturn Magnetic Link Copper Bracelet Like the Bronn this bracelet is strong sturdy linked copper, but the oxidised affect gives it definition perfect for the stylish retiree who wants to make a statement, assuming that statement is "I'm too cool for work!"
3. Nova Copper Bracelet This bracelet is the best retirement gift for the active retiree, the narrow links with feathered detail are visually sunning whilst the strong clasp will keep it secure during any sporty activities.
4. Sentient Magnetic Copper Bracelet For a classic, sleek, masculine look the Sentient bracelet sports large copper links reminiscent of armour that are oxidised to add colour and depth.
5. Xtreme Copper Bracelet Alternating wide and narrow copper links give this bracelet an iconic look for both professional life and post-professional life, ideal as a pick me up gift to spur the soon to be retiree past the finish line.
Why not see if your local college, school, library, community centre or senior citizen centre offers any of these classes below. The local library, leisure centre and newspaper may have a wealth of information on classes, clubs and groups that you can join or be apart of.
- Pick a nostalgic theme – 50’s, 60’s or 70’s or go glam with Hollywood or how about a theme based on the activity that the retiree will look forward during retirement e.g. pool/beach party
- Plan a fitting cake around the theme – go retro or theme it to their favourite hobbies e.g. knitting, travelling, sky dive or bungee!
- Party Invites – make sure they match the theme
- Pick a playlist with relevant tunes for the retirement and mix in their favourite tunes too
- Cater accordingly – try and select drinks and nibbles according to the theme – if you are going for a Hollywood theme then go all out with sushi, prosecco and mini sliders or if your going for a 70’s theme old fashioned cocktails, prawn vol au vents and cheese and pineapple sticks would work great
- Slideshow and speeches – a necessary addition for a good send off, seeing pictures and having friends, family or colleagues talk about your accomplishments is going to be the highlight
-Games – no party can be called a party if there are no games. How about a retirement quiz, a retirement pin the handle on the suitcase or a game of bingo
Mums are superheroes. This year has been tricky for everyone, but many of us have relied on our mums to get us through it. Whether that’s been advice (like calling your mum panicking because you have a sore throat!) or maybe she’s been your teacher for the last few months while schools have been shut. Perhaps your friend has just become a new mum, pregnancy and motherhood can be a happy but nervous time and going through that during a global pandemic is incredible. All mums deserve to be treated.
“A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
We at DEMI+CO have put together a list of top 10 gifts for mums. Thank her for her selflessness, kindness, strength and love by treating her to some new trinkets.
Here at DEMI+CO, we are passionate about our brand but also just as focused about our customer service, we strive for flawless customer satisfaction all the time. We ensure that we always go out of our way to communicate and engage with our customers and for us, they always come first.
We try our hardest to make sure that our customers always have a great shopping experience and it’s important to us that the customer is happy with our products. We understand that it can’t be right every time, which is why we ensure speedy responses to every question or concern. We go out of our way to adjust details and even send out link adjustment tools with each link bracelet so that our customers can find the perfect fit. We are also happy for our customers to send the bracelets back and we’ll adjust them if they are unable to do it themselves.
Magnetic therapy and its benefits are popular topics especially with our customers. We get asked questions all the time about the benefits, how it works and if it it is suitable for our customers. There are so many benefits of magnetic bracelets, they work differently on each person and have very little side effects.
We have come across so many magnetic bracelets and magnetic wristbands in our time and the one thing that sets our range apart from the others is style and quality! Anyway seeing as we do get asked so many questions we at DEMI+CO have put together answers to our frequently asked questions below, so you can learn about all the ways a magnetic bracelet could help you.