1. Panther Black Leather Stainless Steel Bracelet This designer ALPHA bracelet is made with genuine leather with a stainless-steel fastening. Super light, stylish and on trend making it a minimalist wear, perfect for the dad to be who appreciates sleek styles.
2. Phantom Black Leather Stainless Steal Bracelet This leather bracelet clasps easily with a stainless steal clasp, but the thin braided leather and lightweight clasp makes for an even lighter feel and minimal style. This mens designer bracelet is slimline and stylish and ideal for the dad that’s young at heart and doesn’t like too much fuss or detail.
3. Odin Copper Magnetic Bracelet This adjustable copper bracelet is artistic and robust, the intricate laser engraved details make this bold copper bracelet a true statement piece. This majestic magnetic bracelet is ideal for the strongest new dad you know, sure to bring out the Viking in anyone, the Celtic knot design gives a historic and timeless look.
4. Aragorn Magnetic Copper Bracelet This copper bracelet for men encapsulates the calm waves of the sea, the beautiful circular Celtic knot inspired angular embossed pattern gives this bracelet a very boho feel. This classic and timeless magnetic bracelet is ideal for a creative and free-spirited dad or dad to be.
5. Valinor Magnetic Copper Bracelet For a father who appreciates the finer things this magnetic bracelet with an intricate Roman inspired design has an oxidised background to add depth to the design creating the perfect masculine look for the protective and loving father.
“Of all the things my hands have held the best by far is you”
“Your son will hold your hand for a little while but your heart for a lifetime.”
“You’ll learn to lower your expectations about what you can accomplish in a day. Some days, it will be all you can do to keep baby safe, warm, and fed. And that will be enough.”
“Anyone who tells you fatherhood is the greatest thing that can happen to you, they are understating it.”
“Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.” Mike Myers
“you’ll outgrow my lap but never my heart.”
“I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us.” Umberto Eco
Ever wondered what the benefits of wearing a copper bracelet were? Ever wondered what the drawbacks to wearing one would be? If you are looking for more information about copper, copper bracelets and a honest portrayal of copper bracelets then look no further, you’ve come to the right place! We at DEMI+CO have put together a list of pro’s and cons of wearing a copper bracelet.
Copper is an essential nutrient required in our bodies; copper does no harm when it worn. Copper has been used as a health aid for decades and it is a pure metal like silver and gold, it is a malleable metal and it conducts heat in a similar manner. Copper wristbands can help with a number of ailments and may help with achy joints and poor circulation. Copper is also a very durable and long-lasting material; it has been used for centuries and has lasted centuries also. Historically copper was used for utensils like pots and spoons before it was worn as jewellery. Nowadays copper can be used for a number of things from homeware, electrical as well as beauty and jewellery.
Here at DEMI+CO, we liked to have a bit of fun and creativity with our blog posts. We’re interested in learning more about star signs, Astrology and Astronomy and although these areas are very complex, we wanted to put together a fun guide on some of the common traits attributed to star signs.
There are 12 signs in the zodiac and which one you are depends on when in the year you were born. Over time, each sign has been associated with different things, from myths to animals, colours to personality traits. There are four elements that the signs fit under; Air, Earth, Fire and Water, and these all contribute certain traits to each sign that they correspond with.
Are you fed up with skimming through stylish pictures of interiors on Pinterest? Are you fed up with looking at glamourous homes in interior magazines or can’t stand the thought of venturing to that well know blue and yellow home store?
Well…we may have a fool proof way and may we call it the easy way to getting your home glam, stylish with your own personal stamp without it costing the earth.
What’s the catch? Well there isn’t one, by the time you have read this post not only will you armed with all the knowledge and tips you need to make your house and rooms look divine, but you will hopefully have a list of things that you need (that you can get from us 😊) to get you started on making your interiors the best ever!
We at DEMI+CO have put together a list of all the questions you could think of about interiors, wall art, paintings, word art prints and added our research, knowledge and a few suggestions to help you along your way. Before you think oh gosh is this going to be the run of the mill advice that will make my home look the same as everyone else...well no! We believe in being quirky and embracing it, we believe in mixing styles, antique with high street, fashion wall art to animal prints and more juxtaposing all the things you like in a way that makes it you – in a way that only YOU can do it!