1. Sentient Magnetic Copper Bracelet One of our best sellers, it is bold but not too bold and it is manly but not over the top either. This copper bracelet combines oxidised copper with shiny copper to give this magnetic bracelet a rustic and antique look. This subtle and chic magnetic copper bracelet is the classic choice for a suave gentleman.
2. Phantom black leather stainless steel bracelet A slimline minimalist choice for the dad that prefers classic simplicity and no fuss. This leather bracelet is made with genuine 100% black leather braided to give this designer bracelet thickness and laser engraved with our designer ALPHA logo on the stainless-steel fastening. Wish him a Happy Father’s Day with this elegant leather bracelet.
3. Stark Magnetic Link Copper Bracelet Our most popular magnetic bracelet, this copper bracelet for men is bold and striking and it has a lovely deep copper colour. This copper bracelet has thinner links off set to give this arthritis bracelet a unique look, ideal for the father or step dad that likes to be a bit of a trend setter.
4. Shield copper magnetic bracelet This black shiny copper bracelet is unique, the coating on this magnetic bracelet makes it look suave and intriguing. Ideal for the dad that aspires to be James Bond smooth, elegant and mysterious!
5. Spencer magnetic copper bangle This mens bangle consists of a smooth plain copper matt finish with healing magnets placed on the inside of the copper bracelet. This minimalist magnetic bracelet is smooth and timeless, but one that would suit any dad, dad to be or stepdad.
6. Royce magnetic bangle This mens silver bangle is for the dad that loves a bit of Saturday Night Fever, slimmer in size with small grooves all the way around the silver bangle for men. This shiny and bright magnetic bangle is a little bit of a head turner!
7. Niles Plaited Magnetic Copper Bangle This detailed plaited men’s copper bracelet is the ultimate statement bangle. The men’s copper magnetic bracelet has smooth matte copper base with a detailed wavy plaited grooved pattern that is engraved all the way around the bracelet. This copper bracelet for men is perfect for the traditional dad that enjoys classic wine, classic cars and classic style.
8. Panther black leather stainless steel bracelet This genuine braided thick leather is combined with a stainless steel watch style fastening exclusively laser engraved with our Alpha brand. This mens designer bracelet is just right for the dad that is the coolest, always innovating and the leader of the pack. This sleek, minimalist and ultra-cool leather and stainless-steel bracelet is the one.
9. Jaimie Magnetic Link Copper Bracelet This copper bracelet with magnets has a slimline style with a single chain of links that have distinctive shading of light and oxidised copper. Our Jaimie magnetic copper bracelet is the all-rounder of copper bracelet for men, a style to suit all dads, granddads and stepdads.
10. Loki copper magnetic bracelet This Celtic inspired patterned copper bracelet is artistic and quirky and also laser engraved with our exclusive ALPHA logo. This classically patterned mens designer bracelet has a traditional timeless style ideal for the dad that appreciates the finer details and unusual designs.
These Father’s Day poems will make him smile on his special day
Grateful To Have You As My Dad
I hope you know I’m grateful,
And my heart is truly glad,
That today and every single day,
I have you as my Dad.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Your one in a million dad
That’s why we love you
One And Only Dad
You have given me
The best I know you’ve had,
So I wish you the best this Father’s Day,
My one and only Dad.
“To her, the name of father was another name for love.” —Fanny Fern
“A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.” ―Frank A. Clark
“Of all the titles I’ve been privileged to have, ‘Dad’ has always been the best.” ―Ken Norton
“Every father should remember one day his son will follow his example, not his advice.” ―Charles Kettering
“My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” ―Jim Valvano
“It’s only when you grow up and step back from him—or leave him for your own home—it’s only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it.” ―Margaret Truman
“Anyone who tells you fatherhood is the greatest thing that can happen to you, they are understating it.” ―Mike Myers
Here at DEMI+CO we are passionate about what we do. There’s a lot that goes on behind the scenes, from sourcing top quality materials to choosing stunning designs that our customers love! One of our most popular range of products is our copper and magnetic bracelets. We have a gorgeous collection of bracelets to suit every taste and whilst our designs are perfect for a unisex gift, we know that our more masculine designs are loved by men far and wide.
Christmas is right around the corner, so what better gifts for him than one of our lovely copper bracelets for men? We’ve put together a guide on our copper bracelets, including the history of copper and the excellent properties of this special metal that makes in beneficial toward your health.
At DEMI+CO, we know there is no ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to gift giving and that everyone has their own distinctive tastes. Never the less, we know that sometimes we need ideas and with Christmas coming up, it’s a busy time for all of us to come up with gift ideas for those hard to buy for in our lives!
As we are all spending more time than ever at home, our new wall art range makes excellent gifts for her and gifts for him. Comfortable and beautiful surroundings is important for our wellbeing and adding personal touches can really make a place feel like home. We offer a pay for download with our prints, so that you can print at home straightaway and pop into a quirky frame or you can pre-order your prints in a variety of sizes to suit you, if you prefer a traditional way of ordering your wall prints.
Black and white wall art is a very popular way to add a finishing touch to your home and can provide unique designs, such as favourite quotes, mantras or even animals to add to your surroundings. Choosing to gift someone one of our wall prints, shows that you know what kind of thing they like and you take notice of what they love to surround themselves with.
Ever wondered what the benefits of wearing a copper bracelet were? Ever wondered what the drawbacks to wearing one would be? If you are looking for more information about copper, copper bracelets and a honest portrayal of copper bracelets then look no further, you’ve come to the right place! We at DEMI+CO have put together a list of pro’s and cons of wearing a copper bracelet.
Copper is an essential nutrient required in our bodies; copper does no harm when it worn. Copper has been used as a health aid for decades and it is a pure metal like silver and gold, it is a malleable metal and it conducts heat in a similar manner. Copper wristbands can help with a number of ailments and may help with achy joints and poor circulation. Copper is also a very durable and long-lasting material; it has been used for centuries and has lasted centuries also. Historically copper was used for utensils like pots and spoons before it was worn as jewellery. Nowadays copper can be used for a number of things from homeware, electrical as well as beauty and jewellery.