1. If you want a pair of rose gold earrings that will take you from day to night then our Jasmine crystal rose gold hoops are the one. Light, easy to wear and suitable for the office with enough shine to take you through to drinks after work!
2. Our Harper rose gold crystal stud earrings are the quintessential rose gold studs that can be worn anywhere anytime. They look great with day time casual, evening wear and look great on a curated ear with ear cuffs and huggie hoops too.
3. Feminine, lightweight and super easy to wear the Kelsey rose gold 3D leaf earrings are perfect if you want to add a bit of subtle glam to an outfit, the 3D effect makes this rose gold earring hollow so that it is very light to wear.
4. If you want to go for a unique twist on rose gold hoops then our Twisted love rose gold hoops is your perfect choice. These hoops are sturdy, shiny and wide so that even if you have your hair down these hoops wont be hidden. The twisted shape on these hoops help make the light bounce even more so heads will turn when worn!
5. These chic beauties are the ultimate in classic sparkle. The cut and the details on these Stella diva rose gold crystal hoop earrings make these rose gold hoops the ultimate in retro glamour.
6. If you're a big fan of hearts then the Rita rose gold pave earrings are the one for you. Light, bright, subtle and pretty. These rose gold heart earrings will catch the light and give you that gorgeous glimmer.
7. The ultimate in wedding earrings these Shine bright crystal double drop earrings are perfect for that summer wedding. Glamorous, feminine and very easy to wear these earrings will go with any wedding outfit.
8. These cute Rianna regal rose gold tiara earrings are the perfect rose gold stud earrings to gift. Subtle pretty and stunning.
9. If you are after glam party earrings then these Ria textured rose gold earrings will tick all the boxes. Although large in shape these earrings have a hollow back making them feel very light. These rose gold statement earrings are from our limited edition range so you wont be seeing anyone else with these on!
10. If you want to make a statement but a more subtle one these Alexis rose gold double leaf drop Earrings are the one for you. Incredibly light, detailed and intricate. A classic style that will always be on trend.
Here at DEMI+CO we live and breathe jewellery. To us, accessories are an important part of any outfit and can help you feel more confident with how you present yourself. We design and source high quality materials for our collections with our customers in mind. We understand there is no ‘one size fits all’, which is why we work hard to bring you a range of different styles to suit different tastes and lifestyles.
Lockdown has been tough for all of us, in many different ways so we wanted to put together a light hearted, fun quiz to brighten your day and to help you decide which men’s designer bracelet suits your own personal lockdown style. Throughout this blog post we will also introduce you to some of our favourite men’s designer bracelets so you can see for yourself the fantastic range we have. You never know, you might just find your next favourite accessory! Read on to find out which bracelet we think suits your style, by answering our questions below.
Here at DEMI+CO, we think that jewellery adds the finishing touch to any outfit, no matter what your style is. It is important to feel good about yourself and confident, which is why we design our jewellery with this in mind and cover many different styles to help you find something that will suit you. We are complete jewellery addicts at DEMI+CO and we love to have a piece of jewellery for any occasion, especially a pair of statement gold hoop earrings, which we think add a touch of luxe to even the simplest of outfits. Continue reading to find out more about our gold hoop earrings.
Here at DEMI+CO, we are firm believers in the health benefits of magnetic therapy bracelets. Magnetic jewellery has gained in popularity, but it has been used for centuries for its natural healing energies. Many celebrities are firm fans of magnetic therapy, these are said to include Leonardo DiCaprio and Sir Anthony Hopkins, among many others.
We have put together this blog post to give you some further information on magnetic therapy and to outline the pros and cons, to help you decide whether magnetic therapy is for you. Read on to find out more about this ancient form of natural pain relief and to see some of the testimonials from our happy customers that said magnetic therapy worked for them.