1. If you want a pair of rose gold earrings that will take you from day to night then our Jasmine crystal rose gold hoops are the one. Light, easy to wear and suitable for the office with enough shine to take you through to drinks after work!
2. Our Harper rose gold crystal stud earrings are the quintessential rose gold studs that can be worn anywhere anytime. They look great with day time casual, evening wear and look great on a curated ear with ear cuffs and huggie hoops too.
3. Feminine, lightweight and super easy to wear the Kelsey rose gold 3D leaf earrings are perfect if you want to add a bit of subtle glam to an outfit, the 3D effect makes this rose gold earring hollow so that it is very light to wear.
4. If you want to go for a unique twist on rose gold hoops then our Twisted love rose gold hoops is your perfect choice. These hoops are sturdy, shiny and wide so that even if you have your hair down these hoops wont be hidden. The twisted shape on these hoops help make the light bounce even more so heads will turn when worn!
5. These chic beauties are the ultimate in classic sparkle. The cut and the details on these Stella diva rose gold crystal hoop earrings make these rose gold hoops the ultimate in retro glamour.
6. If you're a big fan of hearts then the Rita rose gold pave earrings are the one for you. Light, bright, subtle and pretty. These rose gold heart earrings will catch the light and give you that gorgeous glimmer.
7. The ultimate in wedding earrings these Shine bright crystal double drop earrings are perfect for that summer wedding. Glamorous, feminine and very easy to wear these earrings will go with any wedding outfit.
8. These cute Rianna regal rose gold tiara earrings are the perfect rose gold stud earrings to gift. Subtle pretty and stunning.
9. If you are after glam party earrings then these Ria textured rose gold earrings will tick all the boxes. Although large in shape these earrings have a hollow back making them feel very light. These rose gold statement earrings are from our limited edition range so you wont be seeing anyone else with these on!
10. If you want to make a statement but a more subtle one these Alexis rose gold double leaf drop Earrings are the one for you. Incredibly light, detailed and intricate. A classic style that will always be on trend.
The big 3-0. Some people dread turning thirty, while other people welcome it. No matter how you feel about leaving your twenties behind, remember that age is just a number and you’re still fabulous at any stage in your life.
“A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy.” – Abhishek Bachchan
Why not write a list of things you’ve always wanted to do? Like learning how to surf, going on a trip to Japan or getting a tattoo. Write down all of the things you really want to do or achieve and set yourself a time goal to have completed it by. Maybe a year, 5 years or before your 40th birthday. It’s a great way to motivate yourself and remind yourself of all the fantastic times you have ahead of you!
“The year you were born marks only your entry into the world. Other years where you prove your worth, they are the ones worth celebrating.” – Jarod Kintz
Maybe you are reading this for some ideas on gifts for your sister, daughter or friend to celebrate her 30th birthday. A thoughtful gift idea would be to write her a letter of all the amazing things she has achieved in her life so far and what makes you proud of her. List your favourite things about her and tell her why she means so much to you.
Accompany this letter with a beautiful piece of jewellery to make it the most thoughtful, show stopping gift she could wish for, that she’ll treasure for years to come.
We at DEMI+CO have put together a list of our top 10 jewellery gift ideas for her.
When it comes to weddings, it’s important to remember the Father of the Bride. The act of ‘giving the her away’ is an important part of many brides’ big days. When asking someone to give you away, it can be nice to accompany this with a gift to mark the occasion and let the recipient know how much they mean to you.
Maybe you’ve chosen your Dad, Stepfather, Brother, Uncle or best friend to give you away and you want a way to say thank you. You might be the groom-to-be and you’re looking for a gift for her Dad, to let him know you appreciate him welcoming you into the family – or maybe you just want to spoil your own Dad and thank him for his years of advice.
Whatever the reason, here at DEMI+CO we have put together a list of our TOP 10 gifts for him, to let him know you’re grateful for all that he does.
There are so many benefits when it comes to copper and magnetic bracelets, not just the health benefits and the stylish choices but the freedom of adjustment. Our magnetic bracelets and copper bracelets are available in two different formats bangle format and a link format. The great aspect of both of these styles of health bracelets is the fact that they are adjustable. Whether you want a loose fit or tight fit and if your wrist size goes up or down both bracelets will be adjustable allowing you to know that you can still wear your therapeutic bracelet.
Below we have put together a step by step process of how each of the magnetic bracelet links and copper bangles can be adjusted. We at DEMI+CO have also put together our favourite magnetic bangles and copper bracelets below. We are extremely proud of our range of mens copper bracelets and copper bracelets for women. We have ensured that we have a style for everyone from minimalist, elegant, statement to bold and fashion led. Some of our favourites are also our best sellers and we have had some amazing feedback from customers, the testimonials and comments we have added below. So we hope you enjoy reading and browsing and of course we pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers and if you have any questions or concerns please do get in touch and our team will be more than happy to help.